Rod Stewart fixing potholes

lololol PMSL over that word. Not heard it for yonks

Very unwoke !

1 Like

Ferrari every time as the resale value far exceeds the the Dmax.

You’d hope so, I could buy 10 Dmax’s for the price of a Ferrari and the Ferrari would still get stuck in a pothole.

1 Like

The 4x4 abilities far exceed any Ferrari. If it’s got low ratio selection it could also climb almost any incline while the Ferrari struggled to find traction on the steep hills.
I would not swap my Pathfinder for a Ferrari at any price.

How on earth can any sane person compare a Ferrari with a 4 x 4.:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

When have I claimed to be sane, eh?

1 Like

Elderly? At 77? Nah! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It looks like a mobile phone footage, not media cameras. Maybe one of the other workers filmed him and uploaded the footage?

I say, good on him for taking the initiative. If you listen to the clip, he said an ambulance tried to get through the road and got a flat tyre.

1 Like

It was said, ‘tongue in cheek’!
Afterall, he still dresses like he did when he was a young man…in gold lame!

He doesn’t charge the same to attend one of his gigs as when he was young though!!

Why’s that? Have you been to see him? Melanie.

No and not going to at those prices Artangel.

Depends if the rhythm of your heart keeps beating like a drum….

So - Seriously!! Who thinks he’s sexy?

I do. :heart_eyes:

I would, if only he’d get that awful facial mole removed
It’s big enough to go on tour by itself!

I dont think Rod has ever been sexy,even in his younger days, if he’d been an ordinary bloke I wonder if hed be deemed as sexy, .?

1 Like

Haha, Rod was just now on our TV here, in a short clip showing him sitting in his Ferrari, and looking like…Rod.
He’s not sexy, he’s real. He’s overall a good guy, hoping to get by still on celebrity status. I gotta love him.
BTW, I have every CD he made since the 80’s. When I hear his songs, it makes me smile. He’s traveled with me through lots and lots of romantic times.
So there. If he wants to fix potholes, I say, “have at it, mister!”

2 Likes

I imagined Rod Stewart might live in Beverly Hills where he could play with his Ferrari. Maybe he’s yearning for his own back yard, swallowed his pride gone down to Gasoline Alley where he started from.

Going home, running home
Down to Gasoline Alley where I was born

Love old Rod!! I remember arriving in Spain very late one very hot night and the taxi driver was playing “I don’t wanna talk about it” with Rod and Amy Belle. It was amazing and choked me up. I often watch the video on You Tube and I am back there! :heart:

1 Like