Rod Stewart fixing potholes

If Rod had woken her up, Maggie May have helped him.

3 Likes

Oh do keep up EZ.

Maggie May is out sailing!!

3 Likes

I love it when the latecomers join a thread. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not a joiner, I’m an electrician. :wink:

4 Likes

Latecomers?
I had Reason to Believe this thread only started For the First Time a few hours ago! :joy:

1 Like

Did anyone get the downtown train there.

1 Like

What, from Dirty Old Town

1 Like

Just so they miss the killing of Georgie.

1 Like

Rod was asked if his wife was going to help, he said no but Maggie may, he thought there would be plenty of young Turks to help as he said this old heart of mine isn’t what it once was, unfortunately he spilt fresh tarmac over himself which gave him hot legs, and he said he had to check the rhythm of my heart, and thought he might have to get the downtown train to the doctors, asked when it would be finished he replied, tonight’s the night, and he would celebrate with a curry but that might give him a mandolin wind,

7 Likes

She could always Try A Little Tenderness :+1:

2 Likes

When the last of the tarmac was laid he lamented your in my heart.

1 Like

Brilliant! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s great.

1 Like

If the road has been adopted by the local council then it’s up to the council to keep it in good condition. If it hasn’t been adopted then it’s up to Rod and his neighbours to do the job.

His wife Penny Lancaster is a ‘Special’ in the police. Couldn’t she have had a word with the Council, to save her elderly husband from digging up the road?

If someone has an accident on that patch of road, he might actually be liable.

1 Like

If only …

Pah! That’s what you get for buying a pooftah car like a Ferrari, my Dmax would have no trouble with a weeny pothole.

2 Likes

lololol PMSL over that word. Not heard it for yonks

Very unwoke !

1 Like