Rock Bands deserving of more fans. Great music but have not made it big

Ok so here is the rules… New or old bands that should have been more famous than they were. I know we have a thread of indie music but this is more, get the word out there help some listeners get to know them… So no huge smashes. Just small independent bands/ singers. Got a video but not the success. Thank you ^.^

I have three up first.

Manchester Orchestra - The Silence (Official Music Video)

Amber Run - I Found

City and Colour - Save Your Scissors

3 Likes

I was impressed by The Woodentops, but they did not make the headlines of the music world.

4 Likes

Another one that grabbed my attention → The Replacements.

3 Likes

The Sound. This is from The Lion’s Mouth. Adrian Borland topped himself during 1999, so RIP Ade

3 Likes

This group/band suffered from IMO poor music direction and did not make it to anywhere near the top, but I thought worth a mention. The Pale Fountains👇

3 Likes

around from 2005-2009 but did not make many records, two of the Band members set up a coffee shop.
Liked them myself and a tad like Thin Lizzie…

2 Likes

Of course I have to include them…

3 Likes

And I stole this from the best music maestro on the planet @Roj_Blake

2 Likes

British Lions were a short-lived British rock band, together from 1977 to 1979, with former members of Mott and Medicine Head.
• Morgan Fisher – piano, Hammond organ, Korg synthesizer, davolisint
• John Fiddler – guitar, harmonica, vocals
• Dale Griffin – drums
• Ray Major – guitar, vocals

They toured Britain extensively, as support to Status Quo, whose management they shared, and AC/DC, but were more successful in America.
They released two studio albums with little commercial success in the UK and disbanded in 1979.

3 Likes

Great band- ‘Manchester Orchestra’

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey Ocean! “Islands” hmm this is my favourite song by them. Not available on You tube anymore… On vimeo safe :slight_smile: worth a listen too. Filmed on the west coast of Vancouver Island at Tofino…They are popular here in British Columbia but not widely known…

Please listen to the song it is lovely…

another one.
Hey Ocean! - Change [Official Music Video]

X Ambassadors - Renegades (Official Video)

Volbeat - Shotgun Blues (Official Music Video)