Ridiculous goals

Either way, that would make for an epic adventure! :mini:

I didn’t say l wanted to get rid of you Minxy !
I merely suggested you were to young ?

Donkeyman!

All good Donkeyman:hug:

Dress up as a policewoman and walk the streets, not my streets as this small town knows me well.

So would instantly recognise me.

You mean, dress as a policewoman, and then walk the streets…?that’s two……

Is it,:017::017::017::017:...:lol: :mrgreen:

My goal, impossible I think, is to make sure no tax has to be paid when I off pop!

Paid tax on my earnings, paid tax on my pension, why should what I pass on get taxed again?

:shock:

Ahh… tax evasion hey :wink:
There’s some legal ways to minimise estate tax :hug:

Picking up where we left OFF.

Do you have any ridiculous goals?

Can you ride the bike?

1 Like

I’m not sure I have ridiculous goals…but the hot air balloon is a must. Even if I’m squeezing my eyes shut and screaming like a banshee, I’m still doing it :+1:

1 Like

Nope :-1: never learned how to

So it was really ridiculous?

1 Like

Its Springtime, Minx! get your floppy summer hat on, grab your bike and go! :biking_woman:

1 Like

Oh dear!!! I misread the title of the thread as “ridiculous goats” and my mind boggled.

3 Likes

I’d say so!

I think it’s a lovely goal!

I’m terrible for having Fads, yes I see something or have an idea and that’s it…. For the next day sometimes weeks, I live train and plan to achieve my dream…… but all too often, I wake up having lost all enthusiasm, because I have another idea/dream.

I wouldn’t say my Fads/dreams are ridiculous, as to me they are/were achievable

A special Trek, a Balloon flight, Trekking through Europe with a camera or a Bike rid are not on my list, but they all sound great and offer a wonderful experience.

1 Like

One task that always has me dreading, is the tackle. The tackle? Yes, changing my bloomin great big duvet cover. My bed is one of those 7ft square jobs, so you can imaging just how large the duvet is. To change the cover is a mammoth job and not one I relish, so my goal is to find a device that will make my task easier. The best way I have devised to date is to deploy two click-grip clamps to hold the duvet to the bedhead while I fight the bugga of a cover to draw it up and over the duvet …that exhausts me, but I’ve yet to find an easier process.

1 Like

Learn to tango. I’ve always loved ballroom dancing. But I never managed to master them (no time, other priorities). Always put it off for later

2 Likes