Ridiculous goals

Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?
If yes, what is your goal?

My goal is to learn how to ride a bicycle :079:

I recently got a new bike and I could stay out on it all day, but the saddle let’s me know when I’ve had enough. My goal is to become hardened to it. :cool:

Well, that’s hardly a ridiculous goal Harbal :104: unless, there’s something you’re not telling me…

He is shy and does not wish to say major bum sore…I ride my bike around the garden as it is safer for others that way…broom broom

Meeting up again with friends and relatives wherever they are in the world

Well neither is your goal of learning to ride a bike. It’s quite a realistic goal, Minx, and I suggest you get started right away. You don’t know what you’re missing. :001:

Just beware of the saddle.

They have been known to bite!

It can certainly feel like it after an hour or so. :shock:

I am not sure if this counts as ridiculous but I would like to drive the Oodnadatta Track from Maree to Marla. It is 600 km of unsealed road in SA.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Oodnadatta_Track_0316.svg

I have attempted it three times so far but it has always rained a few days before which has closed the track. I made one attempt to get to Oodnadatta from Coober Pedy but even then the road was far too boggy, I didn’t even get as far as the Dog Fence.

I set myself daily goals often they are unrealistic …but I can dream .

I dont think I have any life goals although I would like to turn left on a plane just once in my life…its not a goal like others here though perhaps I should have some impressive goals…I’ll have to give it some thought

Now that’s a ridiculous goal

It is ridiculous- I’m approaching half a century and I can’t ride a bike :102:
I need training wheels :069:

I wouldn’t rate your goal has ridiculous Bruce!
That’s awesome! What an adventure!

I wonder where you go go if you turned left summer :hug:

To stop hitting my head, on the bottom of my cupboard.

Yes definitely awesome, we still watch Gold Diggers, that is the closest we shall get to finding the Family Gold…it is out still out there, but can be traced from New Zealand where it started to no idealand…Our real goal is to stay on two feet though…

But nevertheless worrying for the friends and relatives. :001:

Then your too young to be on here Minxy  ?? 

Donkeyman!

Oops, schhh DM, Minx is an asset to the forum rather than a liability due to an age inaccuracy! :wink: :slight_smile:

My most ridiculous goal would be to backpack across Europe with my camera, or the Canadian wilderness. Before you get started no I was not making the two comparable.:-p:-p