Ricky Gervais' comedy

Was watching YouTube when this clip appeared from Jimmy Fallon interviewing Ricky Gervais. The funniest part was the question someone asked. “What’s the worst thing about getting older?”. (at minute 3:13)

It just assumed he was older. His answer: pendulous. . . . (you’ll have to watch to find out)

Ricky girvais. The most unfunny comedian ever

2 Likes

I did watch the whole 6+ minutes but I’m more of a Ken Dodd person.

I like Ricky Gervais, his comedy makes you squirm and it has got better over the years. I must admit I couldn’t be bothered watching an interview with him but After Life is not to be missed (it is very black).

I loved the clip but I don’t think I could watch a whole episode. It looks so depressing. If the irony comes as quick as in the trailer, maybe.

liked him in the office and extras, but is not a good comedian IMHO. When he did the Awards in the
USA his style of comedy was to try and be as offensive as he could, awful.

I forgot to mention that I think the last scene in series two is one of the best series endings ever. It is absolutely brilliant and heart rending.

As I say, the series is very funny and very black but the best thing Gervais has done even though I thought The Office (the British version) was genius. I watched some of the American version of The Office but it was just a run of the mill sit com without the satire or the “bite” of the original - seemed to lose everything in translation.

I think Ricky Gervais is brilliant,Dh and i have the same sense of humour as him.