Rest in peace our beautiful furry boy kodi

We are devastated, I cant believe our dear boy is gone. I cant stop crying just devastated

8 Likes

So sorry to hear of the passing of Kodi, and I also feel so sorry for you as well LQ.
Hugs to you.

3 Likes

Good grief, Queenie, just how much more are you supposed to endure?? I am SO sorry for you losing Kodi like this. :hugs:

4 Likes

oh that’s heart-breaking for you…he looked such a lovely boy, it will take you a while to get over this , they are one of the family, and loyal at that…bless you

3 Likes

@LionQueen i am so sorry for your loss.
Words are not sufficient in times like these.

You have had the most awful run of events lately. Hope for better times for you and your husband.

We are all thinking of you at this time

3 Likes

@LionQueen Ok Bev, I’m so sorry you have had to say goodbye to little Kodi :anguished:

My heart goes out to you and John, thinking of you. (((hugs))) to you both xx

2 Likes

Especially after your recent experiences this comes as very sad news @LionQueen and my heart goes out to you.

3 Likes

Oh no! Oh Queenie, I am absolutely heartbroken for you and John. Good grief, haven’t you gone through enough just lately? This is so unfair. Sending you both much love to get through this terrible shock xx

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that LionQueen. I can relate.

2 Likes

Queenie, I was shocked to read this but I remember you saying that you thought he was ill! It Is hard to find comfort when you have lost a beloved pet, but give yourself a little time to come to terms with losing Kodi, and as the time passes you will be able to remember all the happy times he gave you.
I know from experience with my cats that the sorrow is bad , but eventually you will be able to look at his photos of happy times & they will make you smile again.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Oh goodness lion queen. :cold_sweat:
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Losing a pet is so difficult.
Your pictures are so touching.
You sure are having a difficult time lately.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Just cry LQ , let it out … I did when my furry friend departed.
It hurts , you feel all twisted inside… I know what you mean.
Hugs.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness LQ I am so sad for you :icon_sad: (hugs)
At times like this I hug a cushion and wander around wailing to myself till I can cry no more … :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

2 Likes

So So Sorry LionQueen , they are family, so it is just all too much to bare.
Can offer time as a helper, so give yourself that, and sob away it does help…

2 Likes

I am so sorry LQ it’s been such a difficult time for you anyway you did you best for Kodi and his suffering is over now.

2 Likes

:two_hearts:thinking of you

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, LQ. So sad. Know the feeling.

2 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this especially after everything you have been through recently :icon_cry:

Send you big *hugs

2 Likes

This is such sad news, Queenie, I know how much he meant to you and John. My thoughts are with you.

2 Likes