Remember These?Old ice creams/lollies

Forgotten ice lollies

3 Likes

Not forgotten…half forgotten :wink:

1 Like

Mivvi .

Yum

1 Like

There was a technique to eating them…if you could polish off your Zoom on the way home from school without the good bits falling off your lolly stick then you’d done well!

Kids of today!

2 Likes

love that image 16:00 secs in @Furryanimal

chopper, long hair, baggy trousers,

1 Like

I enjoyed vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate or Orange flavoured ice cream popsicle stick!

1 Like

Cornish strawberry mivvi was my favourite :heart:

1 Like

Was there a Snowfruit in that collection?

1 Like

I don’t have any favourites that I miss.

My favourite is Streets Golden Gaytime, It was available when I first came to Oz in the 1960s and is still going strong.

As an Ice cream tragic I have to limit my intake but I am also very fond of Coles own brand Caramel & Macadamia Ice Cream which fortunately comes in 1 litre tubs.

2 Likes

I remember haunted house. It was one of my faves. Used to love it. I think I had a count dracula once. It was revolting. Yes they still have zooms and fabs but they aren’t the same as in the 70s. It’s like a cheap substitute.

2 Likes

I used to LOVE a frozen Jubbly. It was an still orange juice drink, but the shopkeepers here bunged the stock in their freezers, and sold to nearly all the kids in the neighbourhood. They lasted ages too.

download

3 Likes

Those were absolutely solid weren’t they. As you say really just a frozen drink, I think they used to go for 10p way back when.

2 Likes

The Tonibell ice cream vending van :point_down:

2 Likes