Rees Moggs calls for early return of civil servants to offices!

@JBR , Nah! Wadyah spect? I left school at 14years old ??
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

Iā€™d change it for you but my finger might slip and Iā€™ll type ā€œpratā€ and then Iā€™ll be in big trouble :open_mouth::anguished:

Iā€™ve deleted it for you, Ruthio.

I agree wholeheartedly. A decent team of Lean Manufacturing practitioners would save the tax payer hundreds of millions a year.

1 Like

God bless you my son :rofl::rofl:

Oh, youā€™re related?

1 Like

In todayā€™s MoS:

and thereā€™s more:

Further to my post 43 about Lean Manufacturing practitioners, I would like to see what the organisational hierarchical pyramid structures are within each department of the London-based Ministries. I suspect that they are very steep compared to manufacturingsā€™ rather wide-based managerial structures.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a civil servant, thank gawd, they get treated appallingly by their employers and are everyoneā€™s whipping boy

But I do work closely with them sometimes and I penned them a Sir Humphry email reply in case they ever get a note from Rees Moggs! It cheered them up a bit! :rofl:

Good Evening Jacob

Thank you for your paper note, which I popped in the recycling. Just a thought, but maybe an email might be a greener, more modern way of sending a greeting next time and less wasteful of resources?

Iā€™m sorry I wasnā€™t at this desk when you visited, perhaps youā€™re not aware but this office practices hot desking and we donā€™t have the luxury of a fixed desk and office in the way MPs do, so I was working elsewhere

Was it a social call, to check on my whereabouts or did you have a specific need to see me?

Anyway, what a nuisance for you, and itā€™s so important isnā€™t it, that we avoid wasting time and money? And that we make full use of all the modern technology resources we are provided with at the taxpayers expense

So perhaps when if you have a specific business need to see me you it would be helpful to you to check my whereabouts and availability by phone, emails, TEAMs or my online diary?

That would mean you wouldnā€™t have to leave your own expensive desk and office empty and underused and you wouldnā€™t have to waste your taxpayer paid for time on a fruitless journeys and leaving notes which would free you up more time for your own valuable work

Krgds

A. Peasant

1 Like

:rofl: :+1: