Recipes For The Pressure King Pro

If anyone is interested in the PKP…I will post the ingredients I cook in it here, if that’s ok Admin?

For the sweet and sour chicken, these are all the ingredients I used,

4 small red onions.
Salt and pepper.
Grated fresh ginger.
4 garlic cloves.
Pineapple chunks.
Boned chicken thighs, I used 4 .( bones taken out of thighs)

For the sweet and sour sauce.
1 cup pineapple juice.
3/4 cup light brown sugar.
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar.
3 TBS tomato ketchup.
2TBS Soy sauce.

Then I made a cornstarch slurry, with cornstarch and pineapple juice, which thickens the sauce.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely !

1 Like

Thanks, It was delicious,twister, here’s a picture of the sweet and sour chicken that I cooked.

Just bought an air fryer and it’s the best method of cooking I’ve experienced. Cheap on electricity and cooks to perfection.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely!..:+1:

Beef Stroganoff.

Steak.
Salt and Pepper.
Crushed garlic.
Thyme.
Beef Broth
Dry white wine.
Butter, olive oil.
Mushrooms.
Bourism.cheese.
Sour cream.

19 minutes in PKP…meat cooked to perfection, served with pasta.:heartpulse:

1 Like

Now that looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Hi Octogen, could you let us know what you have cooked in it so far?
And maybe post the recipe/ingredients?:grinning:

We could make this thread about air fryers ,/ one pot wonder ,recipes as well, if it’s ok with Admin?
Maybe a trust level 3 could change the Topic to PKP/ Air Fryer/ One Pot,recipes?..:grinning:

1 Like

I’ve cooked goujons and sauted potatoes but am still finding my way around. Facebook has a link to air fryer users and there are loads of recipes out there.

I attempted a loin of pork and just rubbed salt into the scored cracking then brushed with rape seed oil. I put it in 180 for 30 minutes and couldn’t believe how wonderful it turned out. The best crackling ever and melt in the mouth moist pork.

I did a piece of gammon today.Poured runny honey over the top then spread mustard over with a knife , wrapped it tightly in tin foil and cooked it for 40 minutes on 200. Turned out fine.

Still got my L plates on though and tackling sausage rolls and cakes soon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well done you!!!

Do you know, since I bought my PKP, I really look forward to cooking…I could never go back to that conventional way of cooking again, you can even cook a whole chicken in the PKP…of course things like pies ,I would do in the oven, you can even cook cakes in it, I haven’t tried that yet.:smiley:

I’m going to my sons tomorrow, my PKP is coming with me,:rofl::sweat_smile:…I cant live without it ,now I have it.:+1:

1 Like