Ready to book holiday 2022

We haven’t had a holiday anywhere since 2019 and we badly need one. I don’t fancy a long flight as I don’t like wearing a mask for too long so am considering Ibiza.

Have been there 3 times but not for about 15 years. I have been looking at All Inclusive holidays in June and have been pleasantly surprised as they are not looking too expensive.

Anybody booked a holiday for this summer and got a good deal?

1 Like

I think you’re very brave going on any form of public transport.

At the moment I am considering hitching up my teardrop trailer once the schools go back but not sure where I will go.

We’ve booked for a week in Cornwall in June, went to Devon last year,

Do you? I think now we are fully vaccinated we all need to try and get back to some degree of normality. I feel we have waited long enough.

My niece and her family booked a canal boat holiday in this country last summer for 2 weeks and it rained every single day. They saw a bit of sun now and then but it was a really expensive holiday and she said she wouldn’t do it again.

I had a nearly three week trip middle of last year so I am probably not as starved of adventure as some but I agree that a new normal is coming but I doubt it will be much like the old normal.

Last years was cancelled so got a credit bonus for this year from the tour company. So we booked last year for this year . This time doing a fly/ cruise. Already been to Norway but wanted to go back again to some different parts and others already seen but to go to different areas .
From there on cruise ship to the Fareo Islands then on again on the cruise ship to Iceland. Fly back from Iceland.

Photos of Norway

briksdal glacier

1 Like

I’ve got the cup

@Muddy It must be nearly time to book that holiday for 2022

Better not bring a tennis racquet, just to be on the safe side.

Looks amazing!