Rand Paul was Right About Lying Fauci

Perhaps it is only me that is bored senseless by Covid related matters.

It is a forum Harbal, where people discuss matters that may be of no interest to you…
:nerd_face:

I sense a note of criticism in that comment, Foxy, and I have half a mind to challenge you to a duel. :027:

We don’t want to provoke the forum police for going off topic do we Harbal…
:men_wrestling:

Well you might not want to, Foxy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feel free to create your own thread in something else.

I’m too busy feeling free to tell you what I think of your threads to do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

That raises the wrong mental imagery :lol:

Oops !

This is the truth…happened in our Senate hearing at the Capital…Rand Paul collecting donations for himself while pointing lying fingers at Fauci
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/01/11/dr-anthony-fauci-rand-paul-coronavirus-hearing-vpx.cnn

They’re all at it Right Now…

Rand Paul was right about this as well.

Pucker up Youtube !

What sort of a stupid first name is “Rand”?

It’s Dr Rand actually or Senator Rand whichever you would prefer.

Try not to derail another one of my threads

This Zerohedge media you are using…we never heard of it in the states. I should clarify that none of my intelligent, common sense friends have bought into this rag site. I do understand completely that you are a Rand Paul fan. I respect your right to your own opinion, Bread.

I am laughing at several of the articles posted in Zerohedge again. It does tickle my senses.

Well I suspect the poor fellow has forgotten which way round his name should be. His name should obviously be Paul Rand, and somebody should tell him. :018:

The thread is about Rand Paul.

Stick to CNN then if it helps. Its a web site mainly to do with financial news on the markets (hence the name Zero Hedge) but also acts as a portal to many different news articles. It’s mainly a USA based site but also includes news from all over the world. You can also find these discussions between Fauci and Rand Paul on Youtube and other media

Yeah Harbal, you’ll do anything but engage in a grown up conversation.

Bread. I watch our Senate and Congressional hearings live on Cspan. I have access to four cspan channels, so I stay informed, first hand, concerning our politics as it is happening in real time. These include discussions with citizens who are also well informed, debates, and analyses of events. I don’t bother much with YT, as photos are altered, and bits of time can be removed or added. I prefer to watch and listen in real time. I realize you don’t have this advantage for American politics. However, we often can watch your politics in chambers, too. Very different from ours, all that standing up and sitting down. :grinning:

2 Likes

And going to sleep sometimes RightNow…
:yawning_face:

1 Like