Rand Paul was Right About Lying Fauci

As Rand Paul correctly pointed out a few months ago, Dr Anthony Fauci is a complete liar and culpable for the millions of deaths around the world from COVID-19. He has lied to the American Public, Congress and the world.

And now the FDA are wading in.

More popcorn please :lol:

Hi

A different view

All the major players, including us manipulate viruses and bacteria, essential to do so to protect the population in case of attack.

More evidence and agreement in the scientific community is concluding that COVID-19 came from a lab, in particular the WIV.

Manipulating viruses for gain of function is illegal in the USA. Fauci knew this and so did Obama (and Biden).

The story continues 

Republicans on the House Oversight Committee have released several emails which suggest Dr. Anthony Fauci may have known that Covid-19 originated from a lab leak, and that it may have been “intentionally genetically manipulated.”

The spat continues

Why should we care what this Rand Paul person pointed out, and why should we care what degree of liar Dr. Anthony Fauci is? :017:

They are Americans, aren’t they; what’s it got to do with us? :102:

1 Like

Lying Fauci is culpable for the deaths of millions of people, that’s why.

Well if you say he is, then he probably isn’t. But what relevance has it to us?

Who is this “us” you’re pretending to speak for? Americans post on and read this forum. Maybe it has relevance to some of them.

Rand Paul is a right wing politician. He makes a lot of noise but doesn’t do much. Fauci has made some errors, but I’m not following this thread enough to know whether Rand Paul was right about which ones. Since Rand Paul has almost no power from what I can tell, I don’t bother judging his claims.

1 Like

The “us” is me and my mate, and I have permission to speak on his behalf. :slightly_smiling_face:

I daresay it has, but Bread is not American, nor does he live in America, so I don’t know why on earth it matters to him.

In a global pandemic every country is of interest.

Fauci is one of the most influential people in the medical world, when he speaks he influences a lot of people. He lied though, he also funded gain of function research at the Wuhan lab (illegal in the USA) and therefor is culpable for millions of deaths around the world from COVID.

Thats why this is relevant

1 Like

Perhaps it is only me that is bored senseless by Covid related matters.

It is a forum Harbal, where people discuss matters that may be of no interest to you

:nerd_face:

I sense a note of criticism in that comment, Foxy, and I have half a mind to challenge you to a duel. :027:

We don’t want to provoke the forum police for going off topic do we Harbal

:men_wrestling:

Well you might not want to, Foxy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feel free to create your own thread in something else.

I’m too busy feeling free to tell you what I think of your threads to do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

That raises the wrong mental imagery :lol: