Rajars: Radio 2 loses a million listeners as Ken Bruce boosts Greatest Hits Radio

My listening habits have changed since Ken jumped ship, I tolerate lovey lovey Zoe, switch to Ken, switch to Jeremy, switch off, then listen to Sara during my afternoon shift, she’s great.

1 Like

Up until this morning I’d never heard of GHR radio. Ken is going to be hosting a programme dedicated to 60’s hits…GHR here I come.

1 Like

Like Greatest Hits apart from the adverts …

Yep, I’ve just started to listen to it on Alexa, the adverts are irritating but that’s commercial radio, it’s the same with LBC.

On a more cheery note I think Ken’s on at ten this morning :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@spitfire The ruddy BBC is run my completely ill informed people. They had a gold medal in the form of Ken and then they pushed him out :point_right: Total numptys IMO​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Now that Ken has gone over to Greatest Hits Radio, I now tend to listen between 10am and 1pm, so the Beeb has lost me as a listener.

4 Likes

I used to love Ken Bruce when I was a courier. It was wall to wall good stuff back in the 2000’s with Jimmy Young when I was on early, Ken Bruce at nine, Jeremy Vine until two, and then the brilliant Steve Wright in the afternoon…There was a bloke on late at night and into the early hours when I had a night run, he was brilliant and mainly replying to lorry drivers and wanton couriers…

3 Likes