Ragdoll cats and kittens

Coco is a very clever Cat, and knows every word you say to her, she has real character about her. You have to watch out when Builders, Plumbers etc. come into the House with their toolbox, because the first thing Coco does is head straight for the toolbox and start stealing his tools and runs upstairs and hides them under the bed. The other week when we were both ill, I had to phone for the Doctor to come out to us, straight away Coco went up to him for a cuddle, then as soon as he put he bag down on the floor, Coco was in there and I had to chase her to get the Doctors equipment back, then I had to wash it and lock Coco in the other room until he was finished.

‘giggle’
There’s nowt as curious as a cat - is there :slight_smile:

Do you have to clean your Cat’s eyes for them, I do.

Coco has learnt to give me her face when I say to her, GIVE ME YOUR EYE! She turns her face to one side and has her eyes wide open for me, then once I have cleaned it with the tissue, I then say to her NOW THE OTHER ONE! and she turns her face on the other side for me.

Ah - that warmed me heart - I’m not surprised though Susie, animals are remarkable :slight_smile:

They do say Patsy, that Ragdolls can be trained to do tricks, but I have never ever tried doing that to Coco, whatever Coco does, is done on her own behalf by just watching me.

I’ve watched ‘many’ animal videos and you are right, they don’t need to be trained - one that had me in tears recently was of a dog that had been away from home for 10 days, when he returned, the cat went straight over to him and put his arms around the dogs neck, he nuzzled his little face to the dogs face and clung on, I’ve a tear writing this - it was so moving, the dog - I have to say was quite taken aback !

Lovely story Patsy.

Hello Auntie Patsy, just having a little Nap while Mummy is preparing my lunch for me. Do you like the Patchwork Blanket I am sleeping on, my Mummy made knitted it herself, she is clever.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/susiejaeger/NAP%20TIME%20001_zpszbpdrvt0.jpg

This is a lovely thread, I have enjoyed reading it.Lovely pictures of cats.I haven’t got a cat or dog as I live in a flat 3 floors up.

You Mummy is ‘very’ clever Coco and you look so cosy there.
The blanket is beautiful so suits you perfectly :slight_smile:

Hello Maggie - snap then for us, I live in a flat and therefore no cat, so love to see the pictures and stories here :slight_smile:

I have 2 rescue cats. One has no eyes and the other is blind in one eye. They are indoor cats who go into our small garden with one of us. We have a high fence. They are very happy cats. I feel happier knowing that nothing terrible will happen to them while they’re out, no cars and no horrible people.

Patsy, that blanket took me a whole year to knit, I did 500 squares, then sewed them altogether by hand.

You have patience and devotion - two very good qualities
Well done to you :slight_smile:

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/susiejaeger/CocoChristmas001_zps24f78f8a.jpg

‘giggle’ she doesn’t mind that one bit does she …so sweet :slight_smile:

Coco will let you dress her up in anything.

I wouldn’t let that stop me we have 2 and have had 3 dogs in a flat, as long as they get several walks a day they are fine, also house cats do just as well in a flat as a house.

Please do not be offended by this photo as Coco likes dressing up, otherwise I wouldn’t do this to her.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/susiejaeger/Dressed%20for%20winter%20002_zpsn833zovn.jpg

Hello Susie - just checked this thread and there she is lovely Coco x
Hope you are both well
I am still recovering from the virus - so just popping in and out at present - see you soon x