R.I.P. Willow

My lovely Willow had a massive stroke in the early hours this morning and died in my arms about 9:00am.

IMG_2437

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that Nim, blooming pets who’d have em, most of us I suspect, always hard to see them go.

1 Like

Oh Tabby I’m so sorry to hear this. Having pets is so hard isn’t it? We know we’ll probably outlive them, but the pleasure they bring in their lifetime is worth all the pain of their loss. Just hold onto the memories. Sending lots of hugs :hugs:

1 Like

My deepest condolences on your loss Tabby :disappointed_relieved:, the pain of losing a much beloved pet companion is hard to bear but the beautiful memories of the years together will last for your lifetime. Thinking of you… :heartbeat:

1 Like

So so sorry Tabs , what a sad place to be at the moment, You was there at the end which must have been some help . Ive known Cats to go off and die and the owners have no idea where they are .
Hugs from me .

1 Like

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, Tabs. Sending massive hugs to you. Xx

1 Like

Oh I’m so terribly sorry, your heart must be breaking, all my love, I’m so sad for you and your beautiful cat

1 Like

Oh Tabby I’m so sorry to hear this! It’s awful to lose a pet. I’m so sorry. xx

1 Like

Hugs ST :cry: a sad day for you …

1 Like

So sorry dear Tabs. RIP Willow.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear this Tabby!
I have lost 2 cats to a stroke and the only comfort I could see was that their suffering was only for a brief time.
Willow was beautiful & you will miss her, but she has left you lots of lovely memories that will help you smile again.

You still have Nemo to cuddle and I am sure he will miss his friend, so I am sending hugs to both of you. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Oh, ST, This is so sad as l know your cats mean the world to you.
From your previous posts, l could tell that Willow was a real character and he gave you so many laughs.

I hope you’re ok and l hope that time will ease your pain. xx

1 Like

Ah bless you SilverTabby,so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

That’s terrible news Tabby such a beautiful cat, and it brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. We lost Maddie the cat after fourteen years in August last year and I can appreciate how you feel…
All our love from Mrs Fox and me…
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

So sorry to read your sad news Tabby, love and condolences to you xxx

1 Like

So sorry for your loss Tabby. x

RIP Willow…

1 Like

Oh poor little Willow R.I.P.
Hugs to you Tabby.

1 Like

Oh poor thing so sorry Tabbs.

1 Like

So sorry to hear of your loss, ST. Condolences.

Please take care of you during this difficult time. Hugs.

1 Like

Condolences ST - take care x

1 Like