Question for our Australian members

Else where I have seen posts about flying from Brisbane to Sydney. My question is why fly at all? Surely it is not that so far away, can’t one just drive there say for a days shopping trip and then drive back the same day.
We can easily go to london and back in the same day. Is it because they drive very slowly in Australia I wonder?

London to Edinburgh is actually shorter than Brisbane and Sydney

1 Like

We have to give the horses a rest.

1 Like

at last someone with my sense of humour,

1 Like

It’s nearly 10 hours each way by car .

1 Like

so 4 hours shopping time then. :rofl:

When you drive from Bexhill to Geneva for a day’s shopping I will drive to Brisbane to do mine. How about that?

1 Like

google has all the distances anywhere ya wanna go - you just feelin chirpy today - or just havin a borin day?

No just a little logic Realspeed style Gumbud

Bruce you can’t drive across water to get from Bexhill to Geneva but you can dive to Brisbane, and that is where the difference is. See logic working overtime my style, now for a little rest after using up all that brain power

1 Like

You’ve got a Chunnel, use it.

Can’t drive through it the car has to go on a train. So that blows your idea out the water

Hardly, that makes it even less of an excuse to go to Milan for a day’s shopping, you don’t even have to drive all of the way.

Come on RS you have got to stop this constant negativity you used to complain that you could not upload videos because of the slow speed of your Internet, now you have taken my advice and got fibre so pack the wife in the car and off you go for a day’s shopping in Milan. You have run out of excuses.

Bruce

I would love to but not that simple. First have to book Teazle into kennels and second persuade “er indoors” to go and thirdly we are saving hard now for our portugal trip next year. However if you provide the funds then I am sure all that can be sorted

1 Like

Excuses… excuses…