Quadri-dexterous artist draws incredible portraits with her hands and feet simultaneously

“I didn’t practice at all, and just started doing it” :thinking:

• obviously thinks a little differently from us then. We might pick up a book, or go online…no, this lady thinks oh I’ll just use my feet and hands to draw for a while :joy:

Absolutely amazing. Freak of nature, to physically and artistically to be able to do that.

1 Like

Looks like Amy Winehouse.

2 Likes

That’s amazing, the human mind is very strange.

I’m ambidextrous, I can write with both hands and I can write with both hands at the same time (my party trick!)

But I can only write the same thing with both hands at the same time, I can’t write one thing with one hand and something different with the other hand

If I try very hard I can make one hand write my first name and the other my surname simultaneously ( another party trick)

But my brain is not really making my hands do different things at the same time, it’s still more alternating sending messages to each hand, only quickly

I wonder if that’s how it works for her, only much faster and better?

Or if she really is able to split her mind to direct her hands and feet to do different things simultaneously?

3 Likes

I know us women can multitask …but that’s ridiculous.
What an amazing woman

2 Likes

That is exactly like my daughter! People are fascinated by this ability, especially the children at school where she’s a TA.

She said in the article that she’s continually switching focus between all the drawings, so it sounds as if it’s as you describe,

2 Likes

It’s not only the switching focus but she’s drawing upside down :scream: Possessed, I tells ya, possessed she is! :ghost:

1 Like

Yep! That’s it, you’ve cracked it - she has 6 ghosties facing her, each controlling one of her pencils and doing the drawing :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

1 Like

Considering that I am a lefty who can barely draw a decent stick figure, or even sign my signature. I find this Lady’s skill, quite amazing.

2 Likes

I wonder if she still has the knack?