Psychic’s 2022 predictions looks at Queen's future, chicken soup fears and new virus

• Steps are going to reform

• Someone called Jackie will be an overnight sensation

• Meghan & Harry will have another child

• Chicken soup will be recalled

• China will be The Superpower and we will all be learning Chinese & watching Chinese movies

• The queen will have a great year

• Oh well, nice to know next year will be full of the joys then! :joy:

1 Like

My old chicken soup recipe passed down from my Nan is as good as penicillin and will fight off almost anything. I make large batches and then freeze in 1L Tetra Pak rectangular cartons👍

1 Like

Aye well homemade is best :+1: Don’t know what he is referring to - avian flu perhaps?

1 Like

Jewish cure for all ills, LD, lots of cartons of it in my freezer too!

1 Like

That’s rife in my area with wood pigeons and gulls being the most affected judging by the frequent corpses seen. So long as my ‘pet’ Magpies don’t catch it, I’m not overly bothered; they will tap on the window if the meat scraps have run out too early. As a pair they are fascinating especially when they rub heads together and nuzzle each other :ok_hand: If birds have emotions, then my pair are definitely into each other :hugs:

1 Like

Did you notice what he left till last!

He said: “In 2022, I do see an asteroid that is heading for earth, but it is diverted and catastrophe is averted, as the military fire a missile to change its trajectory and the earth survives to see in another year.”

Who on earth is interested in a star called Jackie and recalled chicken soup after reading that.

2 Likes

Haha! No i didn’t see that bit Morty :joy: Oh well, I won’t worry about that then, right at the moment. Good to know we are in safe hands, eh?!

2 Likes

I think it is far more instructive to look at the predictions for 2021 and see how many came true.

1 Like