Products or serviced that did not meet your expectations

Have you experienced disappointment with any produce or service you have paid for?

Recently, I decided to try the much advertised Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner Limescale Remover Tablets (8x25g) and I was so disappointed I took the remaining tablets back for the satisfaction guaranteed refund.
I followed the instructions and used 2 tablets as I live in a very hard water area, but they were not as effective as Sainsbury’s blue liquid at a 1/3rd of the price.

:white_check_mark:

Pretty much any weedkiller but mostly Roundup - which once worked and now appears to be soapy water. I know the insects benefit from removing the worst chemicals but I’ve now resorted to burning the weeds on my gravel drive … not exactly moving the care for the environment forward.

2 Likes

I know it’s a tad pricy, but the same chemical, Glyphosate can be bought by the 5L container on e-bay which when mixed will make 200Litres of standard spray mixture.
GALLUP BIOGRADE 360 5L VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE HERBICIDE Weedkiller 5390740220109 | eBay

1 Like