Private Cataract Surgery

Great news Vlad, a job well done :clap:

Thanks Mags, I must admit I have had a lot of support and advice from forum members since I put up my first post…so to all those that contributed, Many Thanks, you really helped me along my journey. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Think I’ll be OK re eye drops as I have used eye drops for years , thanks anyway . One question if I may , will there be a lot of pain when I get home and how long do I keep the eye patch on ?

That’s good Susan No pain at all your eye might feel a bit odd maybe a little uncomfortable but that was it for me The eye cover should left on at night for a week which is a pain to do trying to stick it back on with tape I bought an eye patch and used that in bed I believe it’s to stop you rubbing your eye when asleep

1 Like

Hello Vlad update on my cataracts , I went to Spa medica Poole on Tuesday I was picked up and returned home by them so no stress to find someone to drive me

I must admit I was anxious but as you said it was pain free and today I can see
clearly and sharply through my right eye , my left is to be done after check up and referall .

Isn’t technology amazing

Hi Susan
I am so pleased for you, isn’t it really amazing that such a short operation can achieve so much. Stick with the drops

1 Like