Prince Andrew new revelations, new source

A new source has now come forward with complaints about Prince Andrew’s sexual conduct.

The story is well worth reading.

Ms Gruenbaum claimed she was told “not to make a fuss” by a staff member after she expressed her discomfort at the situation.

She claimed she swore at the Queen’s second son during their first meeting after he made a comment about her bottom and told him “none of your f****** business” when he asked if she ‘had a*** sex’.

Describing their first encounter, she said she was attempting to adjust the height of the massage table when she alleges she heard the duke ask her an intimate question about her sex life.

She told The Sun “I stood up quickly and turned around. I was up against the massage table and he was up against me, eyeball to eyeball. Almost touching, he was really close.

“And I went, ‘None of your f***ing business.’ And he just looked at me in sort of a dead stare and said, ‘You can’t talk to me like that.’ I said, ‘Well you can’t speak to me like that.’

I know he’s a creep but it sounds like someone just trying to make a bob or two out of the papers.

Why did she go back 6 times if he was that disagreeable.

3 Likes

It was her job, she had a living to make & being a masseur, he was probably not the only deviant she had to deal with.

It sounds like she disliked him. But did not find him too difficult. More that she is now saying the American allegations are not that dissimilar to my experience of him.

Lets be honest. Would anyone accusing Prince Andrew of being a sex pest have been listened to in 2005? Or would they more likely have been threatened by the Royal Family, the Police etc & told to shut up?

2 Likes

Yep, most likely told to keep their mouth shut, I would have thought.

1 Like