Prince Andrew loses military titles and use of HRH

I really don’t know what Andrew has to lose .
He has already lost his reputation and as long as he never goes to America he cannot be forced to defend himself against a civil suit .
Why should he defend himself it is for the prosecutors to provide proof
Even if he is found guilty in absentia and the accuser is awarded costs what actually can they do ?
Confiscate his assets ?
I don’t think so.

@Muddy, Good post Muddy !
I think you’ve got it dead right ?
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

@ Right Now, ’ Why doesn’t he co-operate to clear his name’ ?
Lawyers advice !!
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Andrew will still live his privileged life with Fergie he will still be quoffing fine wines and delicious food keeping warm in his mortgage free cottage with its beautiful lands . His life wont change but I expect he feels stupid now but he was and is a taker .

But even though I’m being sarcastic about his ongoing quality of life he was born to and no doubt hes lived it to the full I still say thos girls are not victims , never were and knew exactly what they were doing . They enjoyed the life style and the money. At the age of 16/ 17 I had no family support I lived alone working for a low wage to pay lodgings and take care of myself. I would have known exactly what I was doing if I sold my body no matter what age

However Greedy Andy took what was on offer and so did Virginia what’s her name

3 Likes

Does this mean the line is now Prince Charles and if something happens to him it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton? Is that correct?

1 Like

Currently:

https://www.royal.uk/succession

The line of Succession

SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales

2. The Duke of Cambridge

3. Prince George of Cambridge

4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

5. Prince Louis of Cambridge

6. The Duke of Sussex

7. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor

8. Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor

9. The Duke of York

10. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

11. Miss Sienna Mapelli Mozzi

12. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank

13. Master August Brooksbank

14. The Earl of Wessex

15. Viscount Severn

16. The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor

17. The Princess Royal

18. Mr. Peter Phillips

19. Miss Savannah Phillips

20. Miss Isla Phillips

21. Mrs. Michael Tindall

22. Miss Mia Tindall

23. Miss Lena Tindall

24. Master Lucas Tindall

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t care less about Andrew and his circumstances but it does smack of another example of ‘cancel culture’
With nothing yet proven or otherwise in any official court of law, outside of a trial by media and the public, someone is being punished regardless.
I am not arguing his perceived guilt or not by the way, just it seems now such a ruling is no longer relevant in society

He could always redeem himself by taking a leaf out of Profumo’s book…but I don’t think he has the insight or intelligence.

It will be William if Charlie-boy pops his clogs and would not have gone to Andrew anyway as he would not be next in direct line. William is next in line, then his son, etc.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Bit hard to keep the players straight over here. :smiley:

Until very recently, it used to be male direct line of descent and the women stood no chance.
Just recently, however, they’ve changed it to make women ‘more equal’!

If I had a choice, I’d have had Princess Anne as the next monarch rather than Charlie-boy even though she’s a couple of years younger. After all, she works a damned sight harder than him and, more importantly still, he’s a bit of a wally too! He talks to plants, you know.

2 Likes

Also Roman Catholics:

The Succession to the Crown Act (2013) amended the provisions of the Bill of Rights and the Act of Settlement to end the system of male primogeniture, under which a younger son can displace an elder daughter in the line of succession. The Act applies to those born after 28 October 2011. The Act also ended the provisions by which those who marry Roman Catholics are disqualified from the line of succession. The changes came into force in all sixteen Realms in March 2015.

He is however somewhat politer than Princess Anne

1 Like

Ah, but I used to fancy Princess Anne… when she was younger.

If about 65 million people die I become Queen.

2 Likes

I am sure you would positively sparkle wearing a tiara

1 Like

What?..he is also suspected of human trafficking, …surely he has no choice but to appear in court, if he’s been suspected.?

I honestly never knew that…only about the sex allegations made against him,:open_mouth::open_mouth:

He’s is being accused ,it doesn’t mean he’s guilty.
We have in this country indeed it is an international ,something called the ‘presumption of innocence ‘
Ie someone is innocent until proven guilty .
AFAIK he’s not being charged with sex trafficking .

2 Likes

I’m not sure he has been accused of trafficking. Maxwell, of course was … I believe he’s accused by what’s-her-name of ‘sexual assault and battery’.

But then again I’m a simple pig as I can never fathom why it should be that she is pursuing a civil court action (presumably for generous financial compensation) and needs to prove his guilt when if it is true Andrew has surely committed a criminal offence and would stand trial for that in a Court of Law and afterwards she would have no need to prove his guilt, just sue for damages.

Made me laugh

3 Likes