Price Hikes - log them here!

Aspall Raw Organic Cyder Vinegar

Noticed another one - this used to be £2.60!! An increase of 43%!!!

Isn’t it strange that it’s always the healthy stuff that costs the most and is first to rise in price…

1 Like

Makes you wonder doesn’t it OGF!? Same with how we’ve never had a shortage of Olive Oil until… covid! (Olive oil has shown to be effective against it!)

Conclusion: It can be concluded that olive oil consumption is capable to reduce mortality rates and is beneficial in cases with COVID-19 infection .

1 Like

Speaking of healthy stuff, here’s another - Epsom Salts!!!

This used to be £23 delivered!!!

And what’s worse, I’ve noticed lots of suppliers on Amazon show the image for the brand above (which is the best brand) but they send you out cheap Chinese rubbish (which I suspect is not actually Epsom salts but magnesium chloride - epson salts is magnesium sulphate)!!

1 Like

Speaking of ACV, just looked on Ocado and not only are they almost a pound cheaper for the same item, but they have a much bigger range!

https://ww2.ocado.com/search?q=Apple%20Cider%20Vinegar

Ocado are becoming more like what Waitrose was like when it first opened here - where they stocked lots of harder to get health foods that you usually only found in places like planet organic (now, unfortunately, they’ve become more and more like Tesco).

Well done Ocado! Think I might start shopping with them - their prices seem more reasonable too…

Just a couple of months ago this fish was £4.00 in Tesco…
It’s shot up to £6.50 today… :open_mouth:

Captain Birdseye must be saving for a new ship…Something along the lines of the Queen Mary 2…
Or at least a cruise on her…
Queen Mary 2

2 Likes

M n S potatoes up from £1 to £1-40 in less than two weeks.
Iced buns up from £1-20 to £1-65 Bread up from £1-30 to £1-65.Tesco.
They can keep them.

2 Likes

Due to all the rain we have had in the UK this winter all veg/ potatoes will be a higher price. Stock up with tinned.

1 Like