Pressure King Pro

Yes he said he had made a delicious stew in 20 mins and said its a fraction of the cost of cooking on an electric cooker . I’ll wait to hear more

1 Like

It’s a real pleasure to cook in my PKP, I’ve even joined a PKP group on Facebook, :+1:

Sweet and Sour Chicken, 12 minutes ,in the PKP.:+1:…served with rice…I limited myself to a small bowl…

2 Likes

Hey twister, I bought an instant pot duo as well, I left my PKP at my sons, as I don’t want to keep humping it back and forth in the car journey as it may get damaged, …here it is, I noticed it’s much heavier imo, than the PKP…
I won’t cook in it yet, as I cooked so much in the PKP, and frozen a lot of meals, I need to get through those first.

I’m getting a Ninja foodie next…my poor oven will be made redundant,:joy::rofl:…I’m amazed how these pressure cookers save so much money on electricity bills.:+1:

I have just made spaghetti bolognese in my PKP, it cooks pasta as well.

Ingredients.
Carrot.
Celery.
Onion.
Beef mince.
Tinned tomatoes.
Cream.
Bourism.
Cheddar.
Garlic.
Salt.
Celery salt.
Beef broth.
Red wine.
White wine…my Son said it’s the best bolognese he’s ever tasted!..:+1:

1 Like

Just steamed these veg in the instant pot…Perfect!..:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi Pauline, in your ingredients above you mentioned
Boirism

What is that ? Sorry can’t spell it

It’s a delicious cream cheese ,Susan, sorry it’s called Boursin cheese, it’s a Gournay cheese,creamy, it comes in a variety of flavours, very similar to cream cheese, I went for the garlic and herb one, that went into my spaghetti bolognese, it gets stirred in at the end of the cooking as well as the cream…:grinning:

If you Love to cook, a PKP or Instant Pot is a must have,imo.

Those veg took 3 mins to steam in instant pot, it has to build up pressure first though, before count down.:+1:

1 Like