I won £25 and hubby £125. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Not a sausage .
But Mr M won £450

2 Likes

£25 this month, still better than last month…0

1 Like

Nothing.

We have seven hundred quids worth bought around fifteen years ago, and we won a tenner back in 2016… yippee

1 Like

After all these years of having PBs I had only ever had the occasional £25 then last month I had an email to say I had won and didn’t even bother to look what it was.
Imagine my surprise on checking my bank account some days later and finding £600 from NS made up of a £500 and a £100 just in time to pay towards the £700 I had to pay for a new tooth.

Then last week while away on holiday in Wales I got an email alert for a win and checked when I got home to find another win of £100 so that is my tooth paid for.

3 Likes

Brilliant Meg, everything comes to she who waits…
:+1:

1 Like

Well done Meg :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s hardly surprising is it! :smiley:

1 Like

I got £25 this month and hubby got £125.

3 Likes

Gosh-n-Golly :grin: It’s a high value winning for me this month, but not the huge one; big enuf though :+1: Also there is the rest of the numbers yet to be published tomorrow, so maybe more to come. My family will share in the good fortune so it will do some good.

3 Likes

Nice one.

That’s at least £5k

1 Like

Nice one @LongDriver
Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks Mags - My eldest grandson recently married my charge from Ukraine, so they will be 1st on my list together with their twin daughters. This large sum could not have arrived at a better time👍

2 Likes

Congratulations! @LongDriver

I’ve had no messages this month yet so no big wins for me.
I’ve never had a big win - just lots of £25 and £50 prizes, which can add up to a few hundred in some months.

My Sis won £50k once - she used some of it to pay for a couple of lovely holidays for herself, me and our other sister - a wonderful small group walking Safari trip in Kenya and a fabulous walking and rafting coast-to-coast trip across Costa Rica.
We have great memories of those trips together.

3 Likes

£100 this month

2 Likes

As well an my big win, Mrs LD has £350 coming into the joint account :+1:
Now I think it’s time to surrender all the bonds and request a reissue with new numbers. We did this about 10yrs and 20yrs ago and it always pays dividends to do so :clap:

£275 this month!

1 Like

Nothing for me. Well done to all you winners.

250 squid for the Fox… :026:

2 Likes