Post your reviews of Amazon

What percentage would you give it @susan_m? :smiley:

Can’t fault them. I use amazon a lot

2 Likes

Don’t forget to add a percentage if you want to add to the overall score :023:

None of you noticed how the prices have been going up recently then? I’m definitely going to mark them down for that :lol:

Generally ok but have to be careful on goods for sale. Best if possible to see where they source their good from first and also carefully check description of goods. Many times I have stopped just in time from buying as the description is incorrect or lacks enough information.

1 Like

Edited mine to say 85%.

1 Like

@Azz …Gosh, this must be making an awful lot of work for you Azz if you’re having to split each post off into a thread of it’s own.

It’s only till people get the hang of it and post threads in the section themselves (which anyone can do) :023:

1 Like

Can I ask … if I wanted to rate the Kindle book downloading service do I start my own thread or can I tack my post, and percentage, on the end of the existing thread created by Caricature?

Start your own thread if you want your score to be counted :023:

The system will only count the scores in the first post of threads in the reviews section - so leaving a score in someone else’s thread won’t be counted.

1 Like

Okey cokey :023:

1 Like

Will I be paid for my review ? Or is the forum getting some dosh for promoting Amazon.

1 Like

Your name will go into a hat. When there are enough reviews, the winner will win a coach trip up to Hull for a slap up bacon sandwich dockside. You’ll have to pay for your own way back though.

1 Like

Ah ha, something to look forward to then :grinning:

1 Like

Yep. You’ll only have to wait until the court case for company defamation to conclude and Azz is given parole after his term in debtors prison for the related pecuniary liabilities that ensue.

Damn you say such nice thing with big words :grinning:

1 Like

It comes from all that Dickens when I was a lad.

Naturally, and to keep it thread specific, one can get all of that online from Amazon.

Did you know and a lot of people don’t you can buy Baguette slippers from Amazon ( little plug there, I take PayPal)

Same here :023:

1 Like

Well done everyone, it looks like the first set of reviews are in and Amazon currently has an Over 50s Chat score of 87% :003:

The score is recalculated every day - so can go up or down depending on everyone’s member status :023:

Nope and nope - people can leave less glowing reviews too remember :wink:

Tbh I wasn’t expecting Amazon to get such high marks, but it looks like other retailers can learn a thing or two from them! :upside_down_face:

Oh Azz …my post is at the top of the screenshot you’ve posted.

I’d a thought that would at least have earned me an Amazon voucher. :disappointed:

1 Like