Post Pictures As Your Garden Grows

Through the year…this is mine in its state now…will post pictures as it grows…

Would like to see your garden as it is now, then maybe post more pictures of it ,as it slowly grows?

1 Like

We planted lots of Daffodils in the Autumn don’t know where they are, the Alliums have come up.

2 Likes

my pot of tete daffs, the skimma shrub i bought on the market, and a blossom shrub and one of my Hebes i bought recently

3 Likes

Lovely, I love those 3 pots on your decking,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Lovely,Eliza, I love this time of year, when everything is starting to bud and bloom…:heartpulse:

Ive notice my clematis are begining to shoot , and so to the Roses which I moved recently so no harm came to them .

1 Like

Ive just bought two of those same Hebe’s too, Eliza.
We must have the same good taste! :grinning:

1 Like

Did you recently purchase those mini daffodils or did they stay alive all winter in the clay pot?

the Daffs been in the pots since last year Bratti , when they have finished flowering I put the smaller displays in plastic pots out of sight. they die back and i forget about them till its time to bring them back in view when they flower the following year…

1 Like

They look so elegant and inviting! If I planted something like that, it would die off during the winter. I really like your presentation. It’s so peaceful looking. Spring flowers bring such a messed splash of colour and everything is so delicate. So pretty.

1 Like

Lovely thread Pauline :+1:

Here’s my magnolia tree putting on its pretty Spring outfit…

I have spent a fortune on my garden this year,:heartpulse:

Here is a small part of it,I’ve been cutting all the hedging ,so I have an awful lot of clearing up of the leaves and branches to do.

1 Like

Very pretty, Pauline…

1 Like

This is my garden ,as it stands today,24-8-20222.

1 Like

Iberis, Forget me not , and Virburnum are now in flower