Post A Link To the Last YouTube Video You Watched

From a guy’s rom-com, Candice tries to woo her ex back, who/whom she previously dumped (who is now happily involved with someone else), before becoming a famous songwriter (not singer), with a song she wrote for them.

Candice Bergen sings “Better Than Ever” in Starting Over (1979):

one of mine

my apple tree video project is the last video I looked at. Nothing about not showing ones own

A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE:

CRAZY URBAN MTB DOWNHILL TRACK - FULL RACE RUN!:

Brian Regan - The Emergency Room:

Brick Dominos:

I would love to but I would be banned.

This reminded me of when Cliff Richard did Desert Island Disks, and he chose all his own records. :slight_smile:

Julius Sumner Miller.

I stumbled on these (quite a lot of them) - he’s an American physics teacher who had a TV series in the 1960s Australia. He explains things very well, whether it’s Newton’s Laws of Motion (See link), Bernoulli’s hydraulic systems and why air pressure can crush an oil drum or explode a bottle full of water by adding more water from a great height. Pascal’s experiment.

Good viewing for nerds everywhere. :slight_smile:

Mother Dog Helps Rescuers dig for her buried puppies:

Cosmote Fluture - English Version (The Butterfly):

classic vw beetle ad with McLean Stevenson:

A young lady achieves her ambition in “Elite Dangerous” to fly to the Sol System. The game is a space-exploration and trading simulation with billions of accurate star systems mapped out. It took her a year of gaming to get the necessary permits and safe-conduct permissions to travel to Earth. She flies above the UK (on the night-time side of the planet), showing city lights, and watches the sunrise. I’ve never been able to make the trip myself!

I just can’t stop watching this - it’s really addictive! :smiley:

I watch this cartoon series of and on for the last ten years.

Some might find it confusing with the terminology.

I find this bloke pretty funny

My last two videos, weirdly both from the UK. (weirdly since I am not)

Raphael Gomez is a favorite of mine. He usually does food videos. This particular one was a one-off. He was taking tik tok witch potions and seeing if they work.

I Tested TikTok’s Witchcraft & Magic Spells Using Food Items

I also watch Joel and Lia. They are now visiting Canada.

Brits Try Canadian Afternoon Tea at the Shangri-La Hotel

They all say bougee a lot.

I’ve been following this Canadian YouTuber from the very beginning of his channel. This is his family’s vlog channel

His other channel

OK