Poor Arthur

Yay!!! I’m so pleased for Arthur… everything crossed he will continue to improve :slight_smile:

Good luck for Tuesday, Missy. :023:

Just a wee update

The vet is very happy with his progress. She was able to see the ulcer today and whilst its covering most of his eye and that the edges are loose, she’s confident it will heal eventually, perhaps a month :38:

So still under house arrest , eye drops twice daily and the metacam and back next Tuesday

Such a relief

Fab news…:mrgreen:

Looking good Missy (Literally). Pleased to hear the good news although I’m sure Arthur would rather just go outside.

I am so pleased to hear that Missy, and I am sure you are too! I will pray for some cold wet weather so Arthur won’t be too upset about having to stay in.:lol:
Give him a couple of Dreamies, that may cheer him up.:slight_smile:

Tell me about it :lol:

Ive had to shut all the windows as he’s even climbed up to the velux to try and escape :shock:

Hes spending most of the night at the cat flap battering at it to get out and the look of disgust he gives when he has to concede defeat and use the litter tray :lol:

But if this is what it takes to keep the eye, this is what we do

Makes you feel guilty though doesn’t it. :cry:

Dreamies, raw fish, chicken, scrambled eggs, chew sticks - if he don’t heal soon, he will be too fat to get out of the cat flap once allowed :lol:

Buy him a Stinkie (cloth fish stuffed with catnip). I find they settle my cats when they can’t do as the please.

I bet I am almost as happy as you! :lol:

Very pleased for you Missy - and Arthur of course.
Sounds like all will be well in time. :023:

So pleased to hear Arthur seems to be improving,what a dreadful time youve had cant you put a collar & lead on him & take him for a walk & Cats are terrible if they dont get out.Cant you buy metacalm on line ,cheaper that the vet & Viovet is a good on line supplier

That’s promising news Missy - I hope Arthur continues to improve…

That is good news, Missy. Cats are really resilient creatures - they are also expert at laying guilt trips on their staff, and escapology!

Just back from the vets

Its healing lovely :smiley:

More ointment, another visit booked in for next week as theres still flappy areas

Hes now keeping it open a lot more so it must be feeling more comfortable himself

He got out yesterday so his house arrest is now at an end :slight_smile:

Fantastic news Missy.

Good news Missy. Keep on getting better Arthur!

Good news about Arthur, Missy … I hope he’ll continue to improve :slight_smile:

That is wonderful news Missy! I am sure he will enjoy getting out again and I am certain he will return home, when he is hungry, as nature doesn’t provide Dreamies.:smiley:

Thankyou all for all the support these past few weeks

I don’t mind admitting I was in bits two weeks ago

Right now he’s back to trying to catch the fish from the pond :slight_smile:

The fact he’s out in day light with both eyes open shows how well he’s coming along