Plastic Bags go up to 10p

Ah, you want one with three wheels on each side like ours!

If it’s Marge’s birthday, I sometimes help by lifting the bottom of the trolley as she walks up the 11 steps on our front path.

I’m nice like that.

Ah, I hadn’t thought of that.

Such a natural gentleman JBR I am sure she appreciates that help. :mrgreen:

Yes, well, I try.

Surely, you must have done Besoeker…:cool:

I always knew you were a top bloke JBR.

We use two large plastic boxes that just fit inside a Tesco shopping trolley. Using the hand scanners means that we don’t have to take out the shopping at the tills. Occasionally we get selected for a check, and it makes things easier for the assistant to check stuff in the boxes.

They lift from the trolley into the boot, and then into the house when we get home. They sometimes get a bit heavy though with all Mrs Foxes Gin, wine and tonic water…She has to ask me to help her in with them sometimes…:cool:

Yer…Top bloke JB…:038:

We seem to have meandered a little bit of the plastic bags topic. Increasing the price or even banning them won’t reverse the damage already done. And I don’t see why we don’t make the bags out of biodegradable plastic like the doggy poo bags.
It’s not as if they are expensive. A roll of 100 costs 44p.

Our Co-op has these now…

Tell me about it. Marge is also a gin fanatic, or has become recently.

What is it about the sudden interest in gin amongst the ladies? I mean, unlike whisky or rum, it doesn’t actually taste of anything.

I’m tempted to say it’s living with men drives us to drink :mrgreen:

Link didn’t work for me…:frowning:

But you could drink anything you want, even wood alcohol.

Why gin? Is it cos it’s trendy? :mrgreen:

Does it come in plastic bags?

I think I may have seen it in plastic bottles!

It was just my gentle nudge to steer the thread back on topic…:slight_smile:

Oh, is this thread about plastic bags?

I thought we’d moved on!

Try this one…

Drifted…no problem.
But maybe start a new thread?