Plants in the heat!

I was thrilled to see how my garden had survived 2 weeks of neglect while we were away!

5 Likes

A very good display Mags. Has someone been watering on your behalf?

1 Like

No-one at all LD and there is no back entrance to the back garden. We did give it a good watering before we went away though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow Mags your plants have done well, a lovely display :slightly_smiling_face:

I lost my tubs of geraniums at the front to the sheep, the back survived quite well while I was away except for the tomato plant which I manged to rescue and a penstemon bush.

2 Likes

Mags looking lovely plants in the garden I leave to their own devices pots and baskets I have in the past left in a paddling pool of water.

2 Likes

They look so fresh and gorgeous, Mags, lucky you! :white_flower:

3 Likes

Looks amazing Mags :heart_eyes:

Fancy coming over to do mine? :see_no_evil:

Funnily enough I have new neighbours and the grandparents have got stuck straight in to doing their gardening… they even offered to help do mine! I might just have to take them up on their offer :lol:

2 Likes

Gosh, aren’t they keen kind?! :smiley: I have a new garden that I’m learning about just now and apparently you have to leave it for a year to see what grows in it already. Mine is the Wild Nature variety, it seems. which is fun for the butterflies and bees.

2 Likes

Thanks Azz, just say the word and I’ll be over …… at least you have plenty of water at the
bottom of your garden! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks folks :grinning:

1 Like

That is so pretty Mags.
I love colourful gardens and yours looks a picture. :+1:

I think you have just got back in time though, with this extraordinary heat on the way.

1 Like

Mags they look great.

Very pretty, are they north facing they look so fresh ?

1 Like

Thank you logan…

1 Like

Thank you Ripple, our garden is west facing, it gets most of the sun in the afternoons…

Thanks Mups, I’m not looking forward to the hot spell over the next few days… especially if there is a water shortage.

Your plants look fantastic Mags :slight_smile:

1 Like