Plans for The Autumn?

For some reason I cannot explain, and as far back as I remember, I have picked up a handful of conkers each autumn and put them on display in my home ….no idea why or when I started :thinking:

Just a nod to Autumn, my favourite time of year

3 Likes

getting out of bed later and going ealier. Have to keep warm somehow :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I do that as well Ambre, the spiky cases can also be quite decorative.

1 Like

Sounds a bit “Nuts” to me :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hopefully, avoiding hypothermia. :fire:

Fairly sure it’s supposed to be a spider repellent, Ambre.
Autumn is spider season - in my house anyway!

1 Like

Good to know, thanks, I hate them :scream:

1 Like

For the Autumn time as it develops into winter, my Sitar will be helping my disabled wife cope with her debilitating pain, and as a guide, this will give an idea of what I play to her with accompaniment on the digital Genos.

3 Likes

That must be an amazing instrument to play LD as well as to listen to!

I like Autumn, it’s cooler, the forest colours are beautiful and I always enjoy riding there then.

2 Likes