Planes Bikes and Automobiles

all this for a drive in the country, alot of faff innit

Its all about focusing on the “Home” portion of Motorhome, there is greater expectation of late matching home with Motorhome.

Thinking awnings now, only got a couple of weeks to be fully equipped.

must put me specs on, was that “yawnings”

Sure will be, yawning in the awning :sleepy: :zzz:

Internet stuff for the Moho came today, the white object is the antenna for the roof, the black box I presume is the router its self, probably get someone in to fit it.

bit high teck stuff, looks like a potty upside down

Your right Max, just hope it don’t let no rain in.

so all ready to up and go

Yes Max, we have recreated “Home” in the Motorhome.

Decided to fit the router myself, the guy I used for the Tracker wanted £120.00 to fit and from the research I have done it should take less than an hour. Not taking any chances here, I have the required equipment to do crimping etc but don’t want to take any chances with the Moho so, I had these cables made by an auto electrician, the crimping is superb.

This is the rear view of the 12V socket that powers the TV in the habitation area

I will disconnect the two supply cables and fit a couple of spade connector doublers

Then refit the existing connectors and my new cables to extend the power supply to the new 12v socket.
The Moho 12v sockets are protected by a 10 amp fuse, but, the Avtex Television and the Avtex Router are protected by their own 5 amp fuses in their power supply so all is good

Couldn’t double up the wiring in the corner of the wardrobe so had to pull the socket forward but job done, if ever we have to move the router to another vehicle, there has been no modification to the Moho’s wiring.

This is the original rear panel that covers the wiring at the back of the wardrobe which wasn’t wide enough to mount the router.

Bought one of those crimping tools the auto electrician used and wired up the power socket USB socket etc.

Fitted a wider panel that allowed the router to be mounted.

Fitted the power sockets and USB panel.

The original panel has been retained in case we trade this Moho, and can return it to original

looks like a lot of faffing, you could, when settled down for the night on a site, just leave the curtains open and watch the tv next door

That would be reliant on the neighbours leaving their curtains open :smiley:

We have the power

you got up this early for that :lying_face:

No, I took that yesterday, just couldn’t be arsed to post it then :smiley:

Feeling more “arsed” this morning

thats a bummer