Pies, pies and more pies

Buy one and deep fry it in batter - delicious!!!

Best served with fries and coleslaw … :wink:

With a side of deep fried Pizza :slight_smile:

Actually deep fried mars bar is something you have to try once in your life

One night in work, it was quiet, I was bored, KP was bored, so off to the shop she trotted and bought back some mars bars/ bounty bars and twirls and we battered them and fried them and they were GOOOOOOOOD :lol:

Thankfully the pans were being cleaned the following morning as we made a right mess of the oil :lol:

It does look appetising in this photo:

:shock:

What is it with people - eating coleslaw with everything - its rabbit food - much prefer the rabbit itself, I can casserole it!!!

Brains… Made my mouth water… Love em, though they seem harder to get these days, rarely see ox hearts either usually just pigs or lambs

Ok I admit to trying one of these once and they are sinfully wicked. It’s a delicacy for the sweet tooth :mrgreen:

Ha Ha I think I’ll pass on that one. Once, as a child, I pigged out on Milky Ways and got sick as a dog. :frowning: Haven’t touched on since. Ha Ha

Poor bunny!

Coleslaw is actually really mooreish with barbequed food. It’s a bit like corn on the cob. Something you wouldn’t normally eat indoors but which tastes divine when cooked on a smoky griddle in the open air.

But it has to be homemade!

Annie darlin’ - I don’t give a stuff whether its home made or shop bought - its vile rabbit food smothered in salad cream - ergghhh yuk.

chicken livers - a delicacy that is worth dying for!! - lightly fried mind - medium rare I would suggest - don’t want bouncy rubber!!

Think of it as a bit of relish or horseradish sauce! Just a side savoury rather than a salad. I think it’s too naughty to be a salad. Lot of onion if you use the right recipe.

Not one of you mentioned Sweeney Todd!:shock:

Pie making today

Cheese and onion pie

A beautiful crisp flaky pastry is made and is waiting to be rolled, onions are sweating down, cheese is grated, all ready to go

Please post pic when done … :!:

Please post pie when done 1 Nomcave. :slight_smile:

Missy, that sounds wonderful. My mouth is watering just reading about your pie. :slight_smile:

I might even get time to make a chocolate and reeses cupcake pie but that might have to wait till tomorrow as Ive muffins in at the moment

Say no more Missy, I am on the next flight…be there soon.

I’m a lot nearer and have a much bigger appetite than you. It’ll all be gone long before your 'plane lands!!!