Piers Morgan leaves GMB

Yep. Hi guys :039:

It seems that the petition to reinstate Piers Morgan, has now reached 200,000 but he says he won’t return to the show.

If only we had someone decent on the non-woke side but no one is brave enough for obvious reasons. :cry:

It would seem that Nigel Farage is rising to the challenge, along with that Lozza chap Longdogs…

I get the feeling that Farage gets a serious death threat every now and then and has to reign it in a bit, not from the twitterati but from the powers that be. :wink:

I get the same feeling Longdogs, his decision to leave politics after the Brexit fiasco was meteoric…:017: Especially as he was riding on the crest of a wave…

Someone asked earlier about why there are now so many black presenters on TV. It’s to balance things up and not offend anybody.

i watch Sky News occasionally and one day they had 3 black presenters on at the same time. There’s nothing wrong with that if they are the best people for the job but they often aren’t.

I don’t like it when programmes just put black characters in to keep a balance. Coronation Street and Emmerdale are good examples. Some of them can’t act for toffee. The west indian family in Corrie are hopeless actors and bring nothing to the programme at all. the number of gay characters in both Emmerdale and Corrie is now totally ridiculous too.

Same as the adverts now. We have to have BAME families, mixed race families, gay families, blended families.

It’s all getting too much.

Great post Flowerpower…:023::023::023:

From what I remember, they were ridiculous before.

I totally agree with you Flowerpower. :023:

:023:

Ain’t that the truth?

Sky news this morning had a black female presenter on. She had really, really black skin and there was a dark blue background behind her. All you could see were her teeth and a flame red top she was wearing.

It made me wonder whether the producers don’t say anything because of her colour because I do know white presenters are told not to wear dots or stripes because they don’t film well.

Didn’t Midsomer Murders get into trouble for being too “English” Its set in an English country village, for goodness sake.

I see Ben Shepherd is replacing Piers Morgan.
Someone suggested, Alex ‘Bellend’ Bellfield taking over from Piers. I have never heard of him but l get the impression he is notorious?

https://www.alexbelfield.com

Serious in an amusing way.

Thank You for that, Cinderella.

I thought they were going to try out a few different people before going for a final permanent replacement

He didn’t have to leave. He chose to.

My thoughts exactly. If you are going to express your opinions on television then you are expected to do it with a bit more tastefulness than he showed. ( just my opinion of course (

Been following Bellfied for months.

He has been attacking the BBC over that time.

21 minutes long but worth watching.