Piers Morgan leaves GMB

It does make me wonder if he had said that about white Kate, would their have been such an outcry?

Not watched since Anne Diamond and Nick Owen presented TV-am, work-out with mad Lizzie and my son (2).

Twenty years ago he knew how to speak to the pubic in whatever media forum he was on (with some dignity and integrity). He has lost his professionalism as his head swelled thinking he is so well liked he could get away with being a loud mouthed boring spouter. Happens all the time.

Shows with folks sharing their opinions are welcome, but the spouters get old and boring in a hurry. Those with integrity and respectfully voicing opinions stay around awhile.

Morgan has pushed boundaries at times and mostly got it right.

Once one starts openly calling someone who claims to have had mental issues a liar, he’s overstepped the mark.

Oh my word! Mad Lizzie was something else wasn’t she?! That hair…she is still going strong at 72, good for her! :smiley:

I’ve always found Piers Morgan to be a bit like Marmite, some days I like him, on others I don’t.

I really can’t stand her at all for those same reasons. If she comes on a programme I’m watching or listening to, I switch the telly or radio off.

Me too.

I keep hearing about Piers this Piers that but I have never watched him or GMB so won’t miss his non-existence!

V has just shouted through that he’s in talks with Andrew Neil about joining GB News and ITV’s share price has dropped by 4.6% since he left :lol:.

Last night, there were 80,000 that had signed a petition to get him back on GMTV.
There must be a lot more now!

Naga Munchetty is obviously a person, but had I not been able to work that out from your post, I would have guessed it was the latest fad in health food.

No mention of it so far on the news. It’s almost as if they don’t want us to know that. :lol:

Apparently job offers are pouring in ??

Donkeyman!

Good taste has never been the defining quality of the masses. :frowning:

The masses are just sick of ‘wokeness’ and ‘Cancel Culture’ Harbal…

I don’t know what wokeness is, Foxy, but tuning in to what the masses don’t like and repeating it back to them has put a lot of money into Morgan’s bank account. The man may be short on principles, but he’s not short of dosh.

It’s a bit worrying OGF if Piers Morgan is a martyr for the “non-woke” side. He isn’t on most people’s radar.

He can piers off into the sunset

Yep. Hi guys :039:

It seems that the petition to reinstate Piers Morgan, has now reached 200,000 but he says he won’t return to the show.