Pictures on our daily walk

I haven’t been over there since late Autumn/Winter and I have some photos taken then with the leaves fallen if you’d like to see them. :slight_smile:

yes please.

This was quite an interesting walk back in November and I would love to go there in Springtime if we were allowed…

The last two photos were of the war graves.

Not a cheery walk but a very interesting one. :slight_smile:

Oh Mags, I felt that such a sad, sad place.

It really is sad to think those graves of many, many years ago no longer have relatives to think care or even think about them so just lay there neglected, Mups.

Sorry LD, this is supposed to be a thread to cheer us up! :blush:

Really good Mags and so much history/stories there.

Nice shots Barry.

Nice shots d00d, especially the second one.

I really enjoyed those photos, don’t apologise.

Its life, i fpund them fascinating

Thank you both. :smiley:

I’ve been back to that park today experimentimenting with in-camera focus-stacking without a tripod … didn’t work out well. But I’ll get some more pics from there again soon.

:023:

Alfie chasing rabbits, we had to drag him back out by the tail!

https://i.ibb.co/rxVHT16/Alfie-bottom.jpg

One of the resident herons, be nice to see them mate this year…

https://i.ibb.co/CHbLpkg/Heron-Vicar.jpg

That pic of Alfie made me laugh, Barry … I think I would have panicked that he would disappear never to be seen again! :shock: :smiley:

A great pic of the Heron too…

Lovely surroundings and photos LQ!

Two very different views – great photos – is that Alfie’s ‘best side’?? LOL

Yes Mags, that was what we were worried about, hence the tail tug… :lol:

Yes Richmond, definitely a photogenic dog from any angle… :wink:

Barry i too couldn’t help but chuckle at the pic of the little dig, such a comical photo, i can just pucture you pulling him out by his tail lol.

The heron pic is brilliant too, i ince saw one close up and i couldnt stop looking at it, not every day you get to see aheron, well round here anyway.

a couple more from the park today …

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mrV-cVAB_IuNiypf7Tnwaho0GMKUy6PI2LyF9FNbkKRwtFiqe7w36UlfMx5rWwvjVzwrvIEnZpKaQ_MniFptgJECUdLHcwjDXYteuhzF1HyDukyGaDIFLydPrxzF9JN0HZKf9ecgUIJDdNgPHBmtJhdQZfUaV6O7DrSl3o4YIb5QEfvLW8E42KvaG3PKLAdyPwY41eXyhNdtJFTYGX__NIBGx_0ZEvBqdUTyLx0V_5EjTOb68WhxR4B_sCQkdgy_qDN_mLMrEPLrb-CXq0xJTWweKA_eilUpWwFHps4cSZMapvWG0rUke4Oz3KjlPoan_pF7unC-j6_xMTlJTUUM9ut72sa4KFL8VAmGQG00MwesLNKroV_AmWzgKb0bebMcjeFzaUPbQt9IK6bL8BZiEIbL55cI1lxtu-bUo-KZuAXN9FkzJeteMpGYA2NgzeTEfXY_XtUACx7M55New6SJoKzAz7Ky4R-PJNaQlD2J-Lojqouqd5eyOctxTAq2hkhQucwwPoovGBm9hTLETFzo6D_UksUw0JSl7wd6AEKHE4Lg_R3yMYz7qSx4OoxE-YVrC8-5NuRXxjeNTR0HElvu-nfXkVj5DW_Bh-3V9fE8Ya_m4E-KtjaaPHEHaasGDsaShwi-rqCTC9xTNb64KUyjHx2rFHhvpERzm_DW6tNwfiOJHcxkyxSfAUhMSPaB74alcE_7NVF_b4-H0-jWcQI6QAgNiz8EyMToAUKB-bSpnJdAzlPGhuuWmxQ=w1078-h867-no

That looks a lovely park d00d, I wish we had one like that near us. :slight_smile:

I’d love to go for a walk in that park doody, it looks so peaceful and pretty