Photo's Taken Over The Years

Over the years since I got my first camera, I have taken many photo’s, not good, but in my opinion, :grinning: not rubbish, in fact my computer is full of them. So here are some of the ones I like the best. Feel free, people, to add your own any time.

Starting with the earliest, here are some.

8 Likes

P1050021

8 Likes

Excellent! I like the Red Emperor butterfly

Lovely photos Tiff, that’s a great one of the bear! :grinning:

Thank you very much, Besoeker & Mags.

1 Like

They are all lovely :blush:

1 Like

Great photos :slight_smile: Love the bear :smiley:

1 Like

Mrs d00d some years ago, doing gardening, a bit of motion blur and aggressive cropping …

1 Like

Thank you to Ripple, Alice & d00d for his contribution. :+1:

Photo’s wont ruddy load. :rage: :rage:

Misty came from Newcastle Upon Tyne… she had been dumped and was rescued and taken back to Surrey with my oldest Son and Partner…Misty gave birth a few weeks later and we took two of the four kittens.
… One Black and White we named her Snuggles, and One Tabby we named him Oiga.

4 Likes

Snuggles and Oiga

mid 1990’s approx…

4 Likes

Lovely photo’s Dianne.

1 Like

Pepper to the right and my Sister who lived in the flat below us that was her Cat Fred…
dated1967
Sonny was the healthiest Cat we ever had. We had him when the children were Toddlers and then 23 year later he had a stroke and went to sleep.
These monsters obviously knew him to be always with them.

I year between them…how foolish :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Great photos. Wonderful memories. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Memories but not necessary good ones.
…Quality of photos down to an old browning 127 or a 128 camera which often came out with a thin line…maybe a hair even in the lense… given to me by my Nana Louisa

2 Likes

Me at junior school :grinning:

4 Likes

Good memory and bad memory
The Sewing Machine was made in China and it never functioned correctly…My dad was an enginner and he coudl not fathom it even…
Now our Twin Son always took care of himself…Liked to :laughing: pamper his skin…

3 Likes

I used to hate when my parents pulled out the video projector. I knew I was about to be embarrassed. The quality of those was terrible, with all kinds of lines and scratches.

Sorry for that. :disappointed: :disappointed:

2 Likes

hahaha your still a child though…this was only taken today… :crazy_face:.

2 Likes