Photographer uses AI to imagine how deceased celebrities would look if they were alive today

• This is really good! My favourite is Micheal Jackson (not a fan, but its a happy natural look)
1 Like

Yes, the Michael Jackson one is beautiful! Maybe how he would have looked if heā€™d never had fame and fortune, never had a father who pushed and pushed him. I also like the one of Freddie Mercury.

I canā€™t really see John Lennon in the above image though, and thought it was a bit strange showing how Paul McCartney would look today, when in fact he is still alive and looks nothing like the AI photo :102:

2 Likes

Without reading any of the celebrity names.

I only recognised.

John Lennon.

Amy Winehouse.

Freddie Mercury.

Princess Diana.

I didnā€™t recognise who the others were.

2 Likes

Pixie I canā€™t see anything as it tells me I need to view on Instagram and I donā€™t have that

3 Likes

Let me see if I can find another link for you Susanā€¦it should open up into the newspaper, not instagram ( I donā€™t have that either)

Try this oneā€¦its from the Daily Mail, sorry!

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t see Paul McCartneyā€¦but Freddie Mercury looks like a 1950ā€™s Dad! I also think Princess Diana would have looked after her skin a lot better than this ā€œphotoā€ shows :roll_eyes: Janis Joplin too actuallyā€¦you think the guy doesnā€™t like women looking good when they are older? :joy:

2 Likes

Brillā€™ā€¦but why put specā€™s on Mercury and not on Lennon? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I got the feeling her was trying to make Lennon look a bit god-like?

1 Like

@susan_m , just below that is an expand article option. Click on that.

1 Like

I like the Amy Winehouse one tooā€¦its nice to see her happy and smiling!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to figure out who the aged photo of Heath Ledger reminds me of - finally got it! He looks like Tom Hanks, donā€™t you think?

2 Likes

Hahaha! He does! Its the eyes, isnā€™t it?! So funny :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting ā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

AI can be funā€¦sometimes :wink:

1 Like

Ooowrr Iā€™m really not sure about those faces . I think Diana would have been more glam with better skin . Elvis , he looked strange. I prefer to remember them all as forever young

1 Like

Apparently, Michael Jackson had more that 100 procedures done on his face. He died in 2009 aged 50. If he was alive today, he would not look good. :neutral_face:

He didnā€™t look good then!