Petrified shopkeeper screams in terror as women's 6ft pet snake causes havoc

• some people are so stupid. :roll_eyes:

What a stupid, stupid owner!
What the hell was she taking a snake shopping with her for, quite apart from her total lack of forethought and control.
Surely she can’t be ‘quite right’, as well as totally irresponsible.

1 Like

She obviously wanted to impress people with her snake charming skills…and failed miserably! The poor shopkeeper though :scream:

Stupid woman.
If I’d been the shopkeeper, I would have told her I expected her to reimburse me for all the stock damage she had caused by bringing the snake into my shop.
I would probably report her to a local animal welfare agency - if she is stupid enough to walk around a shop with her snake wrapped around her, it makes me wonder if she is responsible enough to properly care for the snake and provide for its needs.

2 Likes

It looks healthy enough, which is worrying…:snake: But yes, I would probably call the police if she had came into my shop. For all we know, it could have been used to threaten and rob the shop, if she hadn’t lost control of the thing. :woman_shrugging:

Poor snake!

1 Like

Yes, that as well.
I can hardly imagine it would want to be carted round shops from choice! Especially in the heat we’re having.
Whatever’s the matter with the woman. Makes you wonder how she treats it at home.
It needs the RSPCA to pay her a little visit, I think.

1 Like

I hate to say it … if it had come near me I’d have bashed it with something.

There a nutter born every minute.

1 Like

Ophidiophobic, Morti?

My GAST is totally Flabbered. What was this moron thinking? Oh! Iv’e got a good idea, let’s take Snakey for a walkies, It’s such a lovely day. Might bring Crock and Tigger with us.

Ridiculous woman ….that snake will probably get her in the end … public retribution.

My sympathies are all with the snake.

1 Like

and mine, Muddy!

Most snake bites (fatal or not) occur to people trying to kill or harm a snake, Better just leave them alone.

Hi

I am with Morti on this one.

I do not like snakes at all.

If they slide away, that is fine, if not, I will remove the threat.

In Thailand they are mad, huge Cobras are regarded as a delicacy.

Deep fried Cobra in Garlic is very popular in rural areas.

You cant educate the stupid.
Its probably the hardest thing she`s ever had on her body and wanted to tell the world.