Perfume Or Aftershave

Do you wear either?

I love perfume,:heartpulse:

Most make me sneeze, so Mrs LD has to be extra cautious when choosing. Estee Lauder are the best for for my allergy sensitivities :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

I forgot to add that it’s possible to order EL and have the container personalised as a gift.

1 Like

I love expensive perfume, like as you say Estée Lauder.

I also love Coco Chanel,

Mademoiselle

1 Like

After shave. Pacco Rabane One Million and Invictus. Hugo Boss Bottled.
They are a bit expensive but they are usually birthday or Christmas presents :grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t shave.

2 Likes

A pretty display, Pauline.

The perfect amount of after shave on a man is that you cannot detect it until you are dancing with him or close enough to his chest, jaw, or neck to detect it.

I tend to think that perfume and after shave should be for only the one special person for whom it is intended. It’s sexier that way :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

That’s why I like to wear it for the special one (me) :joy::partying_face:

2 Likes

Personally, I like wearing it on special occasions , or when I’m dressed up, like I was this morning, going to church.:heartpulse:

2 Likes

When I sold a car years ago, the guy who bought it said it smelt of perfume, I’ll have to do something about that he said, I can’t have my male mates in it…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t worry me, could just say gave so and so a lift last night :innocent:

1 Like

I wear AnnieS-AnnieS by l’eau Naturelle…

1 Like

Nope, never used either…

1 Like

I love that one as well,Annie…not overpowering.

I have opium, they can smell me before I’ve arrived, I go very easy on that one.

Really? I will have to ask for my royalties.

1 Like

I don’t use aftershave. Most of those I did use started to irritate my skin so I stopped using them all.

1 Like

I always wear Si by Armani

1 Like

I wear Chanel No5 …boring I know but I’ve worn it since my twenties I also like Givinchy L’interdit

2 Likes

Hi

I normally wear aftershave, but not loads.

Some ladies, such as Artangel, cannot stand smellies on a man.

Work in a NICU ward so never scent up too heavily, meaning I don’t really bother with perfume at all.
Used to love wearing it when I was younger but have fallen out of the habit

1 Like