People’s age on forums?

I know people’s age on this forum because there was a fairly recent poll.

As to my age, when I was 32, I felt like I was 90 and told everyone about it. When I was 35, I felt like I was 18 and told no one about it. I was too busy out having fun.

2 Likes

people’s age on forums? - yes it is a daily phenomena? in fact hrly/mins/secs

1 Like

I’ll be ‘official’ in July.

5 Likes

I’m 80+ with a very active mind which still thinks it’s owners body hasn’t aged in the past 30yrs LOL :grin:
My love of my life is returning from hospital today, so I’m extra buoyant :sparkling_heart: :+1:

7 Likes

I’m glad she’s coming home today! Wonderful news :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you my friend. We’ve been an item since she turned 16 and I’ve not been myself while she has been in the spinal unit, but she will be coming home this morning via the SMS ambulance I’ve hired :+1:

1 Like

You’ll have to cook her a nice lunch! :hugs:

1 Like

That’s all arranged and one of our two nurses we house has this in hand. She has already stipulated … no cheese, no eggs and definitely no mashed potatoes, as the hospital food is based on all three :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, so pleased for you, have an amazing day!
A daily love story xxxx

I wouldn’t have guessed your age, you post a lot younger than that person I’ve just found out is only 61, what’s your secret :wink:

2 Likes

My darling blondie :sparkling_heart: . It is she who keep me young at heart and always on my toes. We’ve never had a serious row, so perhaps that makes all the difference :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

say hi to blondie for me LD, i hope she feels better…
my age…lol… i was 11 the day the king was buried
so as he got buried years ago i must be in my late thirties, erm very late thirties…xxx

3 Likes

I’m so pleased your dear wife is coming home today, LD.

Best wishes to you both. :hugs:

3 Likes

I’ve put that in my diary. :grinning:

1 Like

I prefer to keep people guessing about my age. :wink:

1 Like

My Father had funny ways to count ages on birthdays.

1. You could do the numbers flip, once you’ve reached a two denominational age. If you wanted to feel a kid again, example you’re 21 today. Flip it and you’re 12 again. So, if you’re 60 today then you’re 6 again (as the zero’s just dropped)

2. You could add up the numbers until you get one digit. So, if you’re 63 years old, it goes like this: 6+3=9. Which means that you’re technically just 9 years old.

Papa, sadly, passed away 49 years ago at just 57. At his last birthday, making his wish and blowing the candles, he proclaimed: “I’m 3 again!”

5+7=12 then 1+2=3…

He died a month and two days on Valentine’s Day. In 2017, on the 12 January, he would have reached the grand age of 100.

So turning this into a FUN AGE FACT, add or flip your age… And if you dare, post it here!

I’m 9 in case curiosity gets you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m 9 also but, being 63 is more fun. :grin:

1 Like

I now have her back home where she belongs and now life can slowly return to normal, or perhaps that should be a new normal as she has life changing deep seated osteoporosis which means she will be limited with what she does and how she goes about things in this household. Things can only get better as time passes👍

4 Likes

Mr & Mrs LD I’m sending positive vibes for those good days that will be coming your way xxx

4 Likes

My sons best friend was telling him his dad cant remember ‘stuff’ and it is really upsetting him, so my son told him how happy i am because i can now watch old movies or TV series i enjoyed previously and once more enjoy them, because i cant remeber them…
we must always look for the plus sides in our changing lives…
i hope i dont forget to go to Goa,…lol

1 Like

Good on yer LongDriver, and all the best to both of you. I have a feeling that Blondie is in a perfectly loving and capable pair of hands…
:hugs:

1 Like