Ozzie farmers at war

Ozzie cattle farmers are upset that fallow deer are eating the grazing
for their cattle?
Their argument is that the deer are not indigenous and cause damage
to the enviroment??
Meanwhile their cattle are not indigenouse either, and who knows what damage they have caused ??
Bit of hypocracy here, methinks ??
Donkeyman.

I look forward to replies from our Australian members!

… nice in a stir-fry. :wink:

Our Australian members? d00d - that is cannibalism!:shock:

Venison or Biltong ??

D man!

Not an Aussie but in the same Hemisphere as they are. You know - the one with the best rugby :038: AND the current World Cup holders.
I put myself in the Aussie farmers shoes… they’re under immense stress with climate change impacting them. They’re welcome to round up them there deer and send them to SA. We’ll take care of them :049:

Well bugger me! A thread about Oz that wasnt started by Todger!..But yes, hypochrisy yeah? There is a lot of it about . Not confined to Australian farmers though…methinx. :slight_smile:

All you need to know

https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/biosecurity/vertebrate-pests/pest-animals-in-nsw/feral-deer/feral-deer

Good one Bruce. Nice and informative, authoritative and thorough.

Bruce, my offer still stands. We’ll take them :hug:

But I was being serious :frowning:

Oh.ok then. You can have the deer. I have a feeling we are at cross purposes here. I was just saying that any thread critisising Australia is usually todger…

WHAT!!
And then they will get made into Biltong for sure !!
Anyway you’ve got plenty of bokkies of your own ??

Donkeyman!

Thanks for the link Brucy !
But my concern was not about the impact of feral deer on the
Ozzie enviroment, but rather on the impact of hundreds of thousands
of non feral cattle on the Ozzie enviroment ??
My point being if it’s ok to remove the deer, then it should be ok
to remove the cattle too ??

Donkeyman!

I must agree with that KZ !
Hypocracy is worse than the pandemic?
It covers the world !!
Ain’t seen you around lately, it’s nice to see yer again!
Spose you bin writing yer book eh ?
How’s it going ??

Donkeyman!   

Edit, computers thing to catch me out again!

Not forgetting that they have lots of rabbits…mice…dingoes…kangaroos…whinging poms…I think it’s the lifestyle that attracts them .

:-p

Actually the rabbits, kangaroos and dingoes are under control. Havent heard anything at all about the mice lately. As for the other, allthe poms i have met lately have been young professional couples mostly. Haven,t heard any of them whingeing. They love it here. So i guess sll the whingeing poms must be old ones…and still there. :wink: yes g,day Donkey dude…Still around but not so much lately. Book is ok. Bogged down right now. I dont have the luxury of reseach assistants . Have to do it all myself. Its a hard life…not. :slight_smile:

Oooo! Tasty. The last time I ate some decent biltong was back in 1997, the last time I was in Port Lizzie, Sith Efrica.

Ha! Ha! Vlad!! Yes the Ozzie’s seem to have a very laid back life ?
None of them seem to do any work ?
Something like our traveller population from what l see and hear ??

Donkeyman!

Try Google KZ, l believe it is quite good at that ??
Confirm that with Brucy , he uses it a lot !!

Donkeyman!