Over indulged

I could definitely over indulge with fish and chips!

It’s horrid that all the nice yummy food, is so bad for you!

Aw thanks Coder.

Good thing it’s a picture & not in the flesh! :smiley:

Carol, I am more interested in… who took the photo?
Did you waylay a waiter? A passerby? Or was there more of you dining together?

I’m more curious about the lack of placemats and coasters. Is this some kind of covid thing???

Er, next time you go down to that camp bed of yours, be sure to roll back the sheets before you turn the light out to make sure there’s nobody under them! ;-):mrgreen: :hug:

There was only Jean & myself dining. She’s the friend I might have mentioned who lost her husband to Alzheimer’s a few months ago. It was her birthday - the first without her beloved. I was trying to cheer her up…

We were at the 15th century Hardwick Inn in Derbyshire. brilliant food & excellent service. The service even included taking photo’s for guests.

Yes Art we asked the waitress & she was more than happy to oblige.:slight_smile:

…rushes back to view pic!!

These are my findings… Carol, you have a lovely complexion.
I think your friends hair was newly cut and set.
Only one table mat?
You were both drinking ginger ale or similar?

I wonder what the people behind you both, were chatting about? One was looking at his ?mobile phone.

:smiley: :smiley: @ Coder.

Looks like you did a great job, Carol! :slight_smile: Please give her my best wishes. :slight_smile:

You’re right Dex - no place mats or coasters.

The cutlery was brought to us on a narrow white ceramic tray & all condiments - mayo etc was in little white ceramic pots.

Aw thanks Coder. I did my best. :slight_smile:

Actually, she was trying to get it to look like mine, but luckily for her, she dropped the hair dryer just in time! :smiley:

I was applying a memory technique I’d seen on TV last week. Try to notice the little unremarkable things to fill in one’s mind palace;-)

It goes without saying that it’s great that you and your friend had a well earned momentary return to “normal” capitalist gluttony.:slight_smile:

UGC, Next, you will be asking if she’s rich? :lol:

Thanks Art but you can’t see the wrinkles.

Yes Jeans had just had her hair done. her daughter is a hairdresser & does her mums hair every week

That’s not a table mat - it’s the ceramic tray they bought our pudding spoons on.

Good guess with the drinks. Jean was drinking ginger ale & I was drinking lager shandy. She is TT but I would have enjoyed a glass of wine or two - alas, I was driving…

How dare you? Don’t you think that’s a bit too soon? Let’s give it a few more days at least please! :mrgreen: :smiley:

In the meantime, it might be worth asking Carol to stop spending some of her money so frivolously on herself, since I’m sure you could make better use of it.

I thought about giving it all to you, but since you’re always boasting about having too much of it, … :wink: :mrgreen:

Thanks. Those piles of notes I have around the house are becoming a trip hazard as it is. :mrgreen:

Maybe you can recycle them back into wood and build an extension for your log cabin! :shock: :wink: