Over indulged

Today I went out for a meal with my friend & to say we over indulged is an under statement!!

We had the most massive first course and finished off with an ice cream sundae which we are enjoying in the picture.

I was so stuffed I haven’t eaten anything else all day…

When was the last time you over indulged in food. (can be other things too) :smiley:

1 Like

You do right. A good blow out once in a while will do you the world of good.

If you don’t mind my asking, what did you have for lunch? As a non-UKer, I’m curious what people eat in other places. That ice cream looks so good.

What a lovely, happy photo!:smiley:

I never over indulge in food, I’m trying to think of other things I over indulge in, can’t think of any at the moment.

Hey Carol, we have matching spectacles ,

Nothing wrong with gluttony… in moderation of course… :lol:

Main course - I had salmon with new potatoes & veg. It doesn’t sound over indulgent but it was a really big plate full & I was quite full up after.

Having a desert was just gluttony!:smiley:

Looks great, Carol - and you both look so gleeful! I can’t think of anything I might have over indulged in, but Christmas sweets are a big temptation, when the tin is just lying open! :smiley:

I make my own pizza at home. I make my own dough, tomato sauce, and my own Italian sausage. Total ingredients, dough, sauce, sliced mushrooms, Italian sausage, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. I used to be able to polish of a whole 40 cm pizza, but now only half of one. Then I go into a coma for 2 hours . Ha Ha :smiley:

Glad you enjoyed Carol

Im going out Saturday night with friends and i intend to over indulge with wine , main meal , and a sweet , sharing the wine of course!

Once in a while doesnt hurt

I over indulged in cake over the weekend. Mr B walked up to the shops on Saturday and came home with a box of six cakes from a relatively new cake shop on our high street. They are the talk of the town, such fabulous, over-indulgent cakes - all tray bakes made with rich, gooey ingredients, lots of chocolate and fruit. My favourite is a slab of Milky Bar tray bake, filled with white chocolatey, gooey lushness, and topped with a large square of Milky Bar.

And then on Sunday my daughter gave me a birthday cake.

So yes, I definitely over-indulged in the cake department :blush:

I must say, Carol, you’re very photogenic aren’t you?! Lovely picture! :slight_smile:

I am afraid the days of over indulging are gone for me :frowning: if I eat too much I risk nasty effects like fainting.

Enjoy it :slight_smile:

Oh…stop it , I want some of that traybake…

Yes Carol…I’ve been known to over indulge ,chocolate, cakes, wine…you and your friend look like you’re enjoying it…good for you girl

Good for you and isn’t it great to at last be able to get out and have the opportunity to over-indulge again?
:023:

When was the last time I over-indulged?
Three years ago, before the operation that now prevents me from eating anything other than small meals.
But I can look …
:smiley:

Excellent main course! Salmon is one of my all time favourites with new potatoes. I don’t have deserts - not because of gluttony - just not my thing. But a fresh coffee makes the meal for me…:slight_smile:

That said, we haven’t a meal out in at least a year for various reasons.

Sounds both healthful and delicious. A treat at the end was deserved.

I could definitely over indulge with fish and chips!

It’s horrid that all the nice yummy food, is so bad for you!

Aw thanks Coder.

Good thing it’s a picture & not in the flesh! :smiley: