Over 50's Club Scotland

Good morning. Sunny here with blue skies at the moment. Catching up on chores round here and moving some things round about. Morticia hope you enjoyed your walk yesterday. Rox hope The Hairy One is improving.

Good morning raining here at the moment. Didnā€™t sleep very well last night so wont be doing to much today. Rox hope all goes well at the Vets today for The Hairy One.

Evening, Turned really cold here again, snow forecast too. Dageus is due at the vet again tomorrow evening and Iā€™m hoping that will be it, heā€™s healing nicely and no longer wearing his cone. Still no beach for him though canā€™t risk sand getting in that eye.
Iā€™m heading away for an early night Iā€™ve been shivering all day and I 'm very tired, hope Iā€™m not coming down with something elseā€¦Again, All my resistance to bugs seems to have vanished this last year, I keep getting ill.

Morning sunny but cold looking out there. Really cold wind here yesterday as well, was glad to get home from shoppingā€¦ Meeting nieces for lunch then the hairdressers later. Rox hope your not coming down with something, big hug for Daegus at the vets later tonight.

Morning, Bright n sunny here but freezing cold if you go outsideā€¦shiver. Feeling a bit better today, hope I keep going in that direction. Dageus was discharged from the vets yesterday, what a difference now.
Heading over to Wick shortly then a catch up at home. think weā€™re off out to dinner tonight, thatā€™ll be nice not been for a while now.
Enjoy your Weekend.

3 Likes

thats great,

Thankyou :grinning: Iā€™m sure he feels much better for it.

Morning. Great news Rox that Daegus has been discharged from the vets, also that your feeling better. Sun coming out here at the moment, meeting friends in town later for lunch, havenā€™t seen them for a while.

Dageusā€™s eye looks great Rox. The vet has did a good job.

Yes, Weā€™re fair chuffed with it. Thereā€™s still a couple of stitches but vet says theyā€™ll be dissolved fully in a few days.

God it must have bothered him before. Dare I say ā€¦he even looks happier.

Not a bad day here weatherwise though itā€™s a bit cold out of the sunshine.

Good Morning, looks like Spring through the window, wall to wall blue sky. BUT, go outside and you soon find out itā€™s an illusion. :disappointed_relieved:
Your right Morty he does seem happier and more attentive to things.
No plans, lazy day on the cards, unless Himself collars me to help with something. :eyes:

Afternoon. Sunā€™s been out here today but cold. Havenā€™t done much except walk to Aldiā€™s for a few things. Not going to do much either this evening apart from having dinner and watch some television.

I was amazed to see Iā€™d had a frost in the night ā€¦ all white ā€¦ once the streets had aired though the sunshine was quite nice.

You wouldnā€™t get me living up in Scotland ā€¦brr ā€¦ far too cold.

Yet Iā€™d hate to live anywhere else. :slightly_smiling_face:
Born an Islander, and Highland to the bone.

Good morning. Sun is trying to come through here at the moment. Hope its not cold out there, hairdressers later and then out to lunch with my friends. Looking forward to it as Iā€™ve not seen them for a few weeks.

Afternoon, Still cold here with the odd shower, Am fed up with this now I need some heat from the sun on me. Still no beach walks incase Dageus gets any sand in his eye, will be glad when we can return.
Not done much today, house jobs are done and itā€™s too cold to work outside.
Been having a load of bother with my internet, the signal keeps dropping so much that nothing will connect, they must be working on it again, blooming annoying.
Hope you had a good time at your lunch,

Good evening. Really cold wind here today, had my hair done them met up with friends for lunch. Had a lovely time as its been a while since I met up with them.

Hello

Morning, Still in Perth along with the pouring rain :cloud_with_rain: Was in the hospital yesterday for Bone Scans and tests, I forgot I had this appointment itā€™s been a 14 month wait for it. The surgeon at Ninewells set it up after my fall last winter, I hope I donā€™t have brittle bone disease but itā€™s 4 weeks before Iā€™ll get the results, I donā€™t know if it can be treatedā€¦Or Not.:face_with_spiral_eyes:
Not sure how long before I get back up north.