Over 50's Club Scotland

So, took Mrs Dex to the hospital and dropped her off at the door and went to find a parking spot, which, after 30mins of driving around the car parks I did. Then, I carried her overnight luggage (:flushed::roll_eyes:) up to her in the ward, which was second star on the right, don’t stop until morning distance away.

She told me that some miserable and po faced nurse gave her a hard time about arriving so early (the letter and phone call told her to arrive by 11:30 under the threat of having the procedures cancelled if she was late) since nobody would be interested in seeing her or get the ball rolling until at least 5:30pm.

So, having ensured her iPad was connected to the tortoise speed NHS WiFi, I left her to it.

Am resting today, and leaving things in a slovenly state until tomorrow, as is my right as a home alone husband.

Hope all your days have gone well.

2 Likes

Then there is nothing for it … we’ll all have to treat you gently and be kind.
I bet you’re missing her already .