Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Hi Myra had my bath and in my jammies watching the Syndicate.

hello girls. Jess I am sure you are right and Jean will be fightining to get better. Myra its nice to go out mid week for a wee meal, makes a change Iā€™m sure. I am taking my dad out on Sunday as its Fathers Day. Weā€™ll go to a nice pub/restaurant quite near him and they do the best fish and chips. My sister wonā€™t be there as they are off on their caravan holiday on Saturday to Yorkshire then near the Lakes

Hi Dorothy it is nice to eat out mid week, Iā€™m sure there were will be a wee red wine with the meal on Sunday. One of my other friends sent me a text her and another friend are coming here tomorrow for a bus run so Iā€™ll be meeting up with them for lunch.

Oh yes I am sure we will have a wee red wine (or two) on Sunday. Enjoy meeting your friends for lunch tomorrow. Are you having lunch in Largs or a bit further afield?

Thatā€™s my girl. We will be having lunch here tomorrow, Iā€™m going for a mammogram tomorrow afternoon.

I donā€™t like any of the tests we women need but I do have them done because its important to do so. Looking forward to catching up with you on Saturday Jess and having a wee pinot grigio I am sure! Iā€™ve just finished watching Holby City, not sure whatā€™s on now.

Dorothy I donā€™t like them either but they are necessary for our health. Looking forward to a wee pinot grigio on Saturday. I watched Holby and now watching Big Brothers bit on the side but Iā€™m ready for bed.

Hi girls. Hope youā€™ve all had a nice day. Itā€™s been a right mix of weather here today. Sun, showers, wind. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m comin or gaun!

Dorothy thatā€™s nice youā€™re taking your dad out on Sunday. Heā€™s so good for his age and you are good pals. Iā€™ll get a card and pressie for my dad but heā€™s not up to anything like that. He hasnā€™t had a drink for about 10 years and has no interest in it. It would be stressful for him to go out anywhere different. Funny how they change.

Enjoy your wee meet up on Saturday. Weā€™re hoping to go walking with our group. If thereā€™s any chance weā€™re in the area and youre both still up there then Iā€™ll text you.

Scott is staying here tonight again. He was in the local court today and thatā€™s him for another wee while and working in his own patch.

Saw pics of Craig on FB in Corfu and looks as though theyā€™re enjoying themselves.

Jess I watched the Syndicate on Catchup and Iā€™m fair enjoying it.

Hi Myra the weather was nothing great here today cold and windy. Met my friends for some lunch in Nardiniā€™s and a good chat, then a look round the shops before I went to the Health centre. Lovely pic of Craig on FB.

Hi girls. It has been quite windy here too in Embra but some sunshine as well. Jess that was nice you didnā€™t have far to go to Nardiniā€™s for your lunch with your friends. Did you have an ice cream too? :slight_smile: Myra I saw Craigā€™s photie on FB too, he looks like he is having fun. Yes if you think youā€™ll be in the area on Saturday give us a textā€¦ it would be great to see you both. Ben is out with his girlfriend so I wonā€™t see him till late no doubt.

Hi Dorothy it was to cold today for ice cream, we had soup and a sandwich and a cup of tea. It would nice to meet up with Myra and Martin if they are in the area.

Nothing like a nice plate of soup when its chilly Jess, but you donā€™t expect that in June really. I went out a walk earlier and the wind was fair chilly, I felt quite cold by the time I got back. Having a wee pinot grigio, cheers Jess :smiley:

Dorothy the soup was nothing great, it was supposed to be ham broth but it was rotten. Having a wee chardonnay.

Thatā€™s a shame you didnā€™t enjoy your soup Jess. Hope you enjoyed your wee glass of chardonnay tonight though. OK I am off to bed so Iā€™ll say night night Jess sleep well x

Dorothy the soup in there is usually quite good but donā€™t know what happened yesterday. Going to see Jean today and will let you know how she is later.

Hope you have a nice visit with Jean, Jess. Youā€™ll be seeing her have a bit of improvement each time you see her.

The sun has disappeared here. The weather doesnā€™t know what to do with itself.

Iā€™m just having a cuppa and then back to the grindstone :wink:

good evening girls. Jess how was Jean when you saw her in the hospital today? I hope she is improving all the time. Myra itā€™s all go in our line of work isnā€™t it, but enjoyable too (well some of the time ha ha!!) Ben is night shift tonight so its all quiet hereā€¦ just been out for a long walk, now going to have something to eat and catch up with the soaps.

Hi Dorothy, Jean was quite fidgety today and tired, they had her up in a chair yesterday and they are giving her a sleeping pill tonight and then tomorrow they will get her up for another wee while. Its been like winter here today cold and a few showers I was glad to get home.

Poor Jean Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll have her good days and bad days. Hopefully she will sleep better tonight. Hospitals are the worst places for getting a decent nightā€™s sleep! Myra do you still have your Craig with you?

Dorothy I know she is going to have a lot of bad days along with the good days, at least she is in the best place. I think Iā€™m going to have get out some socks as my feet are frozen.