Out on the trail again

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well!

My piano tuning business has pretty much come to a complete halt due to the pandemic, but I’m still keeping busy riding every day trying to stay fit. Here’s a couple of my most recent videos hope you enjoy:

1 Like

Hi Terry, good to see you popping in here again.

I hope the pandemic hasn’t affected you too much, you are fortunate to find somewhere so quiet and peaceful to ride your bike.

That looked a great ride in your second video… well done!

Take care…

1 Like

Cool. It’s nice to know seniors who are still active.

1 Like

Brilliant Terry, that is my kind of terrain in your second video, not on one wheel though…:shock:
Good luck with the business, let’s hope we can get this pandemic under control soon, it’s killing everybody, and not necessarily from Covid.

You’ve just inspired me to do more running in the wild places…Take care…:wink:

1 Like

I do love the way you pop in every now and then with another of your bonkers adventures Unigeezer. Enjoyed the video too.

1 Like

I agree Longdogs, awesome bloke…:cool:

1 Like

Great stamina UniGeezer. I know you can’t even freewheel for a while to take the occasional breather over the distances you cover.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comments and I hope you all continue doing great!

Just one more video. This is a super steep and narrow walkway in San Pedro, CA. It’s between 31-35% grade making it so steep, I wonder why they didn’t make steps! Half way up I thought my heart was going to explode!

Gosh! That was a tough ride Terry, I was out of breath just watching it! :smiley:

Well done!

1 Like

Well done Terry, I’d love to try to run up that hill…

1 Like

Yes, running or even walking up that hill is a good challenge as well.